16

The Trauma Trio (I'm just going to keep calling them that) made it to their room, which is now well lit with the burning fireplace. Their bed has been fixed with the plain white sheets and the forest green cover with simple, sliver-stitched designs. Walking towards the small table and chair in the corner, they placed down their school bag, taking out the Potions homework that was assigned. "Make a List of all the Herbs and Ingredients used in Potion Making," the instructions were still fresh in memory as they took out the books they had bought.

Well that interaction was a success.
I would say it was. But it doesn't help with keeping our Helpless Profile.
Say it, you thought it was exciting. I could hear you in the background saying how "cool" it was!
.
. .
So this is what we do. Act our way through society.
Sadly yes James.
It's either act or be judged. Might as well take the route that won't put us into immediate danger.

    As they finish up the work, the day slowly turned to night, beginning the next seven days before the trip to Hogsmeade. Most of Draco's gang followed along Harry, like they were their new leader. I guess we took that role after our little 'play' in the hallway, huh? Maybe but like you always tell us, be careful. We don't know what they're planning on the Hogsmeade trip. All three knew she had a good point, as they seemed to be surrounded by the group 24/7. Not ever leaving them, or taking them out of their sight. So far, the Gryffindors haven't caused any ruckus after that encounter. Although, Dumbledore has been eyeing them for the past week. I guess he's still trying to think-up a plan to get us on his side.

    Inside the mind of Dumbledore, he is thinking of a plan, which hasn't proved to work as he can't get any of his Gryffindors near Harry without the other Slytherins knowing. It's like their trying to keep him away from the other houses, mostly Gryffindor as they allow most Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws near them. The thought of cancelling the trip to Hogsmeade has crossed his mind once or thrice. But he knew this would only cause suspicion. So instead, he'll go as one of the students, with a glamour on, or at least one of the civilians in the town.

    In secret, Draco has been reporting to this father, whose been reporting to the Dark Lord about this whole ordeal. So far, the group has been assigned to protect the so called Golden-Boy. At least until they finally capture him, and bring him in as prisoner of the scary, Dark Lord.

We're finally getting out of this castle!!
I know right, I had forgotten how it felt like to just enjoy a walk through the woods.
Yea, but don't get your hopes up. We just need to be careful.

With that said, James looks behind them, to see the other Slytherins who were chatting, let alone the gang who haven't left their side for the past week. Nearing the town, they noticed the many civilians surrounding the town, very surprising for such a small town. How very suspicious. We need to keep an eye on that specific group over there. Harry pointed to the group near the tavern, who were not being secretive in their glances towards him.

.
.
Within the time they had, Diane had gotten the trio: a whole new hygiene set; a new bathroom curtain that was a faded-down green; dark-green floor towel? (I forgot what it was called); basically new bath stuff; a carpet for the bedroom and two new fluffy pillows. The closet isn't really filled, since the main clothes are their mandatory school clothes. So after buying the essentials, she started the treacherous clothes shopping, since one of them has a horrible sense of fashion (basically me :D).

In the middle of their internal auguring, the trio was caught under a spell that redirected them into the outside area of Hogsmeade. Where Draco's gang was waiting for them as Snape slowly directed him towards the awaiting group, who were equipped with an enchanted mandolin set to the location of Malfoy Manor.

XxXxXxX-sorry for not updating, I'm trying to keep up with this creative streak that i had before making this story. So I'll continue to do my best-xXxXxXx