6

It was 4:25 am, and Harry was preparing for the day. He had went out a few times, being a boy instead of being 'Diane.'

Diane had sewed him some clothes when they had first ventured out on their own.

Using scraps from Dudley's old clothing that didn't fit him anymore. Making the old jackets more wearable, the jeans fit him well, most of the shirts weren't too baggy. So everytime, he went out, he had an excuse. Like, "I'll be at the library," or "Going to the market." The first one was used the most. At first, Vernon disagreed, saying "She should be helping Petunia around the house. Not going to some worthless place filled with nonsense."

But soon, Petunia and 'Diane' were able to convince him. So now, Harry goes to the library every weekend. And since it was Saturday, he was allowed to spent the whole day, including tomorrow, reading as much as his heart desires. At least, until closing time.

Harry and the librarian got along well, even becoming friends.

Harry would ask for medical book of different subjects. So, you can ask them anything about the medical world, and they'll answer like a professional doctor.

While Diane looked into farming and nature books.

But if you see them on the streets, you would have to refer them to who they are that day. If they were Diane, she would be wearing her dress, make-up, while being sweet and joyful. If they were Harry, he would be dressed with sewed and tattered clothes, with baggy shirts, jackets, or sweaters. While being cold-hearted and sadistic, his actually kind, in his own crazy way. Most people on the streets call him "Doc," because of his knowledge in the medical field.

So, let's say that the child has two personalities; one for the Dursleys and the other for when they want to go out. After all, they have to fit in with the society they live in.

And ever since they received that letter from the Magical World, they both had a feeling that couldn't be ignored.

Back to the Present, Diane was packing the neatly, folded clothes into her book bag. Which was filled with their bus pass, library card, with some room left over for their packed lunch. It was now 5:10 am. So, she layed back into her soft bed, and continued reading her book. Slowly getting lost as she waited for the day to begin.

Soon, it was 7:55, Diane placed the book back on her nightstand and got up.

She quickly made breakfast, and waited for 5 minutes. Petunia and Vernon came down, taking their seats as they enjoyed the well-made food. Petunia slurped her tea, with Vernon gruffly drinking his coffee. Diane finished her French toast and orange juice, got up, and said goodbye. Before she could go though, Vernon stopped her. "Sweetie, here is $30 and a pocket knife. Dudley wasn't using it right, so I'm giving it to you. For Protection." Diane tooked the offered boy scout pocket knife and money. Although she looked at the money in confusion, when she turned her attention back to Vernon.

"Oh, the money is for you to get some snacks and drinks from the cafe. I drove around the area and saw the newly opened market there. So, I thought mind as well let you do what normal girls your age are doing. Have a great day sweetie." Diane nodded, and went back into the kitchen to get her lunch box, slipping it into her bag.

As she left the house, she breathed in the brisk air. Enjoying the scenery. Let's see what today holds for us.