18

With the help of Quirrell, they were able to appear outside of Hogwarts and make their appearance more disheveled to encourage the story they had. "The Dark Lord wishes to discuss more and has asked me to give you this," Quirrell handed the boy a piece of paper, tightly folded. They took it and walked away from them, going into a limp and exhausted state as they entered the village. Where many of the villagers rushed towards him, as he screamed out for help.

˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚

"What happened when you were taken?" Professor Dumbledore said as he placed down a tray of hot tea, offering a cup to Harry. Who sat with a blanket wrapped around him, with his wounds freshly healed with the major cuts bandaged. "I don't know really, it was like I blacked-out as I watched my body move towards two Death Eaters hidden in the woods. I don't know who they are, their faces were covered." Harry tried to sound scared and freaked-out with his fast talk, along with the help of James, who was also terrified of Dumbledore.

    Dumbledore set down a cup of tea, along with 'lemon drops' that were too sour for even Harry to eat. Diane was busy formulating a plan to spy on the man in front of them. "If you want, we can re-sort you to the Gryffindors. They will welcome you with open arms and protect you from those slimy Slytherins."

    I'm pretty sure his trying to bribe us, but this is just stupid. At least try to hide it. Harry said as they continued to listen to the deal that seemed to be the same each time. But only with different benefits. Awful benefits.

"How about I stay with the Slytherins, so it won't seem suspicious. I mean, the Dark Lord is suppose to be . . . well gone. So, wouldn't it put the public in fear or distress if they knew he might be back," Dumbledore looked down in thought as he returned to his chair. "Your right. So for now, stay with the . . Slytherins and if you ever need any assistance, go to the Gryffindors. They'll help you there." "I can do that," Harry said as he was excused out of the office, finally able to go back to his room.

    Walking through the Slytherin common room, was unsettling to say the least. It seems like they heard. I mean, they were with us when we disappeared. And most of them work with the Lord. So they must have heard about the newest member. No one really minds them as everyone disperses out of their way, not wanting to get in trouble. Once in their room, the three quickly change into their neutral wear and started on the assignments that are due the next day (this sounds like me honestly, anyone else).

***

He-who-must-not-be-named was sitting upon his throne, going over the agreement he and the Potter kid made, waiting for everyone to get settled down as he waits for the main guest to appear. "My Lord, everyone is here," Malfoy stated as he looked around, eyeing everyone in the room. "Tell everyone to wait, we're waiting on someone," as he said this, he felt the slight presence of someone entering the grounds. He smirked as he stood up, everyone went silent upon the gesture as they turned their attention to the Dark Lord in front of them. "Now, I would like to introduce the newest member of our group, Madam Oizys," from the side of the chair, in the shadows, appeared a short and thin women. With a dress that seemed to flow from the ground up, making it as if she was a shadow herself. Her gown seemed to ripple as she walked to the side of the Dark Lord, her long sleeves held in front of her, as her chest and neck were covered with a proud blue jewel placed in the middle. While a skeletical mask covered the top portion of her face, as it faded to the top with a crown.

Everything about her appearance was mysterious, but yet, the looming chill that came over everyone staring made them look down. And for those who were staring at her feet, had to turn towards to the ground, once they felt an irresistible chill go down their whole body. 'The Dark Lord must not want us staring!'

For their dismay, their master wasn't causing the chill but the mistress herself. For those that caught on, they looked forward to what the future alliance has planned. "Hello wizards and witches, I am Madam Oizys. I know a great many of you are confused, but your Lord and I have past arrangements planned out. As per your Lord's request, I will help with your medical staff as I've been told your group only has one," she looked at Narcissa. Even with the mask, the nervous/prideful energy radiated off her. "Because of this, I have been assigned to collect a few of you to become apart of my garden," her stare pierced everyone, causing a slow sense of dread to appear. "A slight requirement into her league will have to be decided now, a reason for why I had all of you to appear today. In results to our upcoming, and past, plans. Madam Oizys will be adding/creating more spies into our command. Severus, I would like you to assistant Madam Oizys during this time, as well as Mrs. Malfoy." Both individuals moved to the Madam's side, her control over them was immediate and held them in place.

"Each person of my Corp will be given their own mark to tell them apart from the others,it's a simple mark, but very hard to distinguish from the original," she raised her hand, both Severus and Narcissa's marked arm raised, revealing their marks, which burned as the picture morphed into the same tattoo but in the background was the faint outline of a dragon skull. The figure faded in-n-out as if it was never there. "Now who would like to join?"