8

Harry looked at the potions, angry that someone would place them on him.

Without noticing, the room became colder and shadows started to form. Griphook was caught off guard, and shivered in fear. Harry finally calmed down, taking deep breaths, and looked towards Griphook. "Take me to my vaults," Griphook nodded and lead them to the trolley.

After the roller coaster ride, they made it to the Potter Vault. "Do you have a pouch that I could use?" Harry asked as he stared at Griphook. His eyes were brighter than they were before. "S-Sure." Griphook transfigured his tie into a pouch and, shakily handed it to him. "Thank you," Griphook was caught off-guard again. But this time, not of the kind gesture. Their was a glimmer to his eyes, less colder and showed a different person.

Harry left the bank, with his pouch jingling in his pocket as he made his way to the stores. He got all the required books, and some extra ones for information. When they were passing by a pet store, as it seems, Diane dragged him there. Wanting to see the animals.

"We never get to go in these kind of stores"
"I know, but we need to stay on track."
"But the list said we could get an owl, or a cat?"
.
.
"Please"

"fine"

They walked out with a snowy, white owl and a grey, stripped cat. Harry named the owl Hedwig, and Diane named the cat Raccon. Because the cat reminded her of a raccoon.

They finally made it to Olivander's.

"Harry Potter! I've been waiting for you," Olivander pointed at him until he squinted his eyes. "Wait, there is another there." Harry gulped, and took a step back. "Oh ho ho! No need to worry, I can keep a secret. Now, in this type of situation, you'll need two wands," Olivander explained but stopped. "Oh wait, probably three. Maybe four?," through Olivander's eyes, he could see about three magical signatures.

"Let's start with you, young lady," Olivander said as Diane took control and followed him to the counter. Olivander handed her a wand, the box coming from one of the higher shelves. "Here, give it a swish."

Diane held the wand, afraid that it might explode. Hesitantly, she flicked her wrist and made a circular motion. Immediately, flames poured out of the tip. Olivander took the wand away and put out the fire. "Not that one." The next wand was more successful, as vines grew from her wrist.

"Ah! 10 1/2 in, maple wood, dragon heart string," Olivander quoted as he moved on to another box. "Next up is the young man."

It took 4 tries but they finally got him a wand. 12 in, dark wood, and piece of dementor cloak. But for the third magical signature, Diane and Harry didn't know how to bring them out. So, Olivander had them take control of the body together, letting them hold the wand as they tried to find the right fit.

It took a while, but they finally got one that match the third signature. 11 inch, holly wood, and a phoenix feather as the core. Very dramatic.

So, as it turns out, they have to fight a great evil.

Just great, thought Harry as they walked out.

After their shopping, they placed the minimized items into a pouch inside their bag. It was barely noon, so Harry and Diane, including their new-found extra passenger, made their way to the library. Diane taking full control, she greeted the librarian and went into the back shelves. She grabbed one of the fictional books, and sat in the back.

They stayed there for the rest of the day, planning and getting information.

They were able to learn how to place a silence charm on them, including a notice-me-not charm. Diane grew excited as she found out Hogwarts had a Herbology class. Harry was only excited about the more advanced classes; like Potions, Transfiguration, Charms, and Astronomy.