7

Diane got off the bus, and started to walk towards the run down pub that she would usually pass by. Upon entering, she found a crowd, calling for drinks and drunkenly talking to each other. She walked towards the bar keeper.

"Hello, what can I do for you today?" The bar keep said as he raised an eyebrow at how unusual the child was. "Oh, um. I'm looking for Diagon Alley," "Oh, well then follow me." Diane followed the man to a wall, where he took out a stick? from his pocket and tapped it in a pattern onto the brick wall. In the back of her mind, Harry took the pattern to heart. In case they wanted to come back. "Thank you, sir." "Call me Tom. Have a great day kid." He walked away, leaving Diane to marvel at the entrance.

She slowly walked through, and surrounded by loud noises, people running around. Somehow, in all the chaos, she found herself in a dark alleyway called Knock-Turn Alley.

Hurriedly, Harry took the reins and guided them to a corner so they can change. With the change of clothes, Harry asked around for where the bank was. Some people gave him weird looks for asking, but answered him anyways. With the big building in sight, Harry walked through with confidence in his steps. Attracting some attention from the goblins.

"Hello, good sir. I would like to check my bank account," Harry said once he found an open toll. The goblin was surprised at first of the kind gesture. But got out of it and went back to business.

"Name," he gruffly said. "Harry Potter." This attracted more attention as the goblin looked at him. Not believing what the child had said.

"Follow me," the goblin said as he lead Harry down a door. The hallway lead them to an office, with another goblin sitting at the desk. "Yes," this goblin had a lower voice as he continued writing on the paper work. "Harry Potter," the goblin next to him said, gesturing them to sit down on the chair. "Nice to meet you, sir," Harry said as he did a bow and sat down. Hookfang was surprised as he placed down his quill. There's something different about this child.

The goblin from before left the room, leaving Harry with the current goblin in front of him.

"If you don't mind, I would like to do a test," the goblin said as he jumped down from his chair. Going towards the shelf by the wall. Getting out a bowl and knife. He placed the items on a table and went back to get a bottle with a clear liquid inside.

"Sure, I dont mind. What do you need me to do," Harry asked as he watched the goblin pour the liquid into the bowl. The goblin gave him the knife, "Two blood drops into the bowl." Harry did as told and watched the bowl disintegrate into flames. A piece of paper appeared. The goblin took the paper and read the contexts.

"Well Mr. Potter, I am Griphook, your account manager." Harry noded and raised his hand for a handshake.

Griphook was surprised again, but shook Harry's hand. "Ahem, here is your account and personal information," he stated as he handed the paper to Harry. Harry took the paper, as Griphook sat in his chair again.

Harry James Potter/ Diane Dursley

Age: 10

Birthdate: July 31, 1980

Parents: James Potter (deceased) and Lily Potter nee' Evans (deceased)

God Parents: Sirius Black (imprisoned and insane)

Inheritance:
Potter                     198, 560, 000
Evans                      14, 750, 000
Prevell                     709, 887, 090
Black                        898, 754, 000
Gryffindor                100, 789, 000, 000
Slytherin                   99, 875, 900, 000

Magic: 78% unblocked
Health: 87%
Mind: 50%
Smarts: 100%

Potions:

Loyalty to Dumbldore (been active since birth)
Hatred to He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named