15

"For our protection, we promise to be your friend," Draco said as his smug smile turned into a grin. I'm guessing his going to turn us in to the 'Dark Lord.' Yes, but if we want our plan to work, we gotta say yes. Taking a sigh and looking at the group in front of them, they agreed. Surprising not only the students but the teachers as well. Dumbledore looked like he might faint, but Snape looked even more ridiculous. Draco tried to pull off a grin of slyness, but inside he was panicking. He didn't think his plan would work, so at this moment, his going to wing it. "Okay, what are your classes?" He asked nervously, mentally congratulating himself for his resilience.

    This git isn't good at acting. I agree but we'll have to play along for now. Can I have a pastry? Diane grabbed the pastry in front of them, as Harry handed their time table to the blonde. "It seems we have the same classes, if you want we can show where each one is," Draco said as he reviewed the table. The three agreed as they finished breakfast and started to follow the group of students. Including their new "friends". The walk was awkward as no one said anything due to the 'Golden Boy' being next to them.

inside the mind of our favorited Trauma Trio:
Could we sneak into town and get better bedding for our room?
THaT's what your thinking about at the moment!?!?
What do you mean?
We are in the middle of a death trap filled with murderous intent. Some, or probably most, are death eaters. Ya gotta stay cautious now that we've 'befriended' the head 'man' here.
Where are we exactly?

The three broke out of their trance as they found themselves being seated in a desk. I guess we spaced out the entire time The door to the classroom slammed open, revealing Mr. Snape with his forever billowing cape, as he walked a-crossed the room. The lesson started with some questions that was mostly directed towards them, but with the shared smartness of both Diane and Harry, they were able to strike a point off for breaking Snape. Again.

Harry took control for most of the classes, allowing Diane to take extra notes as she watched over James in the back of the mind. Besides from stares, sneers, and pity from other houses, they had a pretty good day. So good, they'd call it a success. Although, they could probably go without the constant bickering of their 'new friends.' All they seemed to talk about is how superior they are because of their lineage and bloodline, or how everyone will rue the day anyone had ever spite them. Their all talk, but no bite.

"Hey Harry, are you free next weekend? I heard there'll be a trip to Hogsmeade, would you like to join?" Pansy said as she walked alongside Harry. "Yea, there's so many things we can do there. Like shopping, dinning, and buy some cool stuff. It'll be fun," Blaise added in, as Crabbe and Goyle join in. But before they could say anything, "Sure, I don't mind going with you guys. We're friends right?" Harry was sly with his words, to make it seem like he was desperate. Draco came in, agreeing with Harry to make it seem like he was in control, when in actuality, it was the reversed. They were all playing right into Harry's trap. Once they meet with the Dark Lord, they'll make sure everyone will pay.

Walking down the corridor towards the dungeons, they were met with Granger and Weasley, waiting for them at the supposed entrance of the dorm. "Harry, we are rescuing you from these slimy snakes!" Ron exclaimed as he took a defensive stance. "Ron! We are not fighting, we'll be negotiating with them instead. As civilize as possible," Hermonie said as she glanced at the group in front of them. "Look we don't want to hurt anyone and you don't want to hurt anyone, should we all just come to an agreement that Harry doesn't belong here. We can take him back to Professor Dumbledore and have him resorted! As long as you agree, there'll be no more disputes between us Gryffindors and you Slytherins. All you have to do is give us Harry." Hermonie was sure their, in this case, her plan will work. All she needs to do is lure them in into her trap to make them agree, get Harry back to Gryffindor, and continue on with their lives of being the Future Saviors of the Wizarding World. See problem solved. Hermonie thought as she waited for the others reply.

Isn't it great that we learned how to read minds?
It's great that you mentioned that, I've working up a plan in case something like this happened.

In the outside Harry was laughing, pausing Hermonie before her smugness became too irritable and making everyone look back at them. "I'm not some prize you can trade over, I'm a human being too. A wizard just like you," cue in Harry walking towards the two Gryffindors, slowly. "I had a dream once, I think it was based on the future, because I didn't understand this structure that is around us now. I see you," pointing to Hermonie, "you" Ron, "and the rest of you," the gang behind him. Everyone seemed to tense each time they were pointed out. "My dream had a similar type of energy to this, but instead I'm going to make a small, itty, bitty change. Instead of me just standing here, I will take action into my own fate. Now if you'll excuse me, I have much work to do before class tomorrow." This was the end as Harry walked to the real Slytherin entrance, whispering the code in parseltounge, as they left the others in shock.

Draco, the coward he is, hurriedly followed after a few seconds, the others going as well. Hermonie and Ron were left in the corridor, after about a while, they left to the Headmaster's office, to report what happened in the last hour or so.