14

The early morning sun shined over the castle's towers as a certain someone was in one of these towers, planning while pacing back-an-forth. Each portrait showed sleeping people, not taking notice of the stressed individual in front of them, who seemed to have bags under their eyes and a few hairs falling from the anxiety. Not many people were up at this time, except for a few early-risers such as students and teachers. One such individual was having a conversation with themselves, discussing a plan that involved a 11-year-old boy and girl, along with a 5-year-old boy. Another was a man, who was in his dungeon of an office, going through his notes and thoughts of the boy described.

    "Hello, I am Harry James Potter, the Boy-Who-Lived, The Golden Boy and Savior of the Wizarding World." "No, that sounds too smug-ish, we need something that won't make people hate or love us too much." "How about we say our name is Harry, or James." "That might do, I guess we could say our name is Harry and hide the scar." "But don't they already know how we look like?" James popped in as he yawned, while Harry and Diane groaned at the truth behind his words. "Why don't we just stick with the first-name introduction?" Diane said as Harry agreed and led them to the closet. Which only held their school uniform and the few clothes they were able to get from the market.

    With out a glance, Harry grabbed the uniform and headed to the shower, "Now, while you do that, I'm taking a nap. *yawn*" Diane took control and told James to stay in the corner of the mind, "no-peeping."

    As she scrubbed, she ghosted her fingers over the many scars and scabs on the body they've shared. No one will ever touch or use us again. That is a promise. Finishing up, she dried and dress them up, preparing for their first day of Magic School. Grabbing the school bag they bought a few days ago, and walking towards the lounge , where they saw only but three people, one of them a first-year who was sitting anxiously on one of the loveseats. Diane wanted to speak with them, but Harry convinced her not too, as they now have a reputation to up-hold.

    So, instead they sat in an armchair, far from the others, keeping a low-profile as they watch the room slowly fill with students who are either sleep-deprived, bored, or anxious as heck. Everyone seemed to leave Harry alone as they either ignored or sneered at them, until Snape came in. Everyone turned their attention to Snape, "Alright as you all know, The Golden Boy himself will be attending our house for the year. If you have any problems with this, report it to the Headmaster, his the one that issued this." After Snape was finished explaining, he held up a paper with elegant handwriting.

The paper was an announcement stating that Harry will attend as a Slytherin for the year, or until they figured a way to fix the 'mishap.' Although the groans that filled the room was kind of concerning as this meant hell for the group sitting on the armchair, except for one person. 'Aah, don't you just love the sound of disappointment in the morning,'  'Harry, this isn't good. Their going to start targeting us, and we escaped to be free of the bullying, not to jump into it at first glance.' 'Yes, good point. But I've always wanted to see a large scale of disappointment like this for a long time. I can die happy now, knowing I was the cause of this.'

During this whole conversation, everyone had started moving to the main hall, as Snape started at the blank look of the boy that was now following the group of students. He payed attention to how expressionless he looked until a minute passed, it was like he woke up from a dream. (Sorry if I'm getting this wrong, i don't know the experience first-hand. If you do, could you tell me in the comments) 'How peculiar,' Snape though as he trailed behind the group to keep an eye on the child of his enemy from years ago.

Upon entering the Main Hall, all chatter was cut down to silence, as they stared at the Slytherins making their way to their respective table. Mostly at Harry, who was still looking down, trying to not draw attention to them, although failing at it extremely well. Finally taking a seat at the bottom of the table, away from everyone, much to the Slytherins relief. About two minutes in, Draco and his goons sat in front of Harry, who was in the middle of cutting his pancakes. Diane switched in, "May I help you with something?" She looked at them curiously but stayed at attention as she remembered them from the train yesterday. Draco folded his fingers, "We would like to make a compromise with you." "What kind of compromise?"