10

"That bastard will pay for this," Harry muttered as he and Diane walked out of the bank. No charms or potions on them. "But Harry, won't we be going to the same school that he runs," "Your right, but I want to make him pay so badly!" "I know you do, but we must wait. We also have more important matters, such as our third traveler. We must prepare a welcoming party for them," Diane said cheerfully as they went to Knockturn Alley again.

The man they met was . . . strange, to say the least. He was all frigidity when they arrived at the store. He even bowed to them! Harry swear he also heard the guy call him Lord or something of the like. But Harry hurried to the library and let Diane have control. The dress today was a sea green with dark leafy designs.

They settled into the corner they regularly sit at and started to read one of the spell books. Which was charmed to look like one of the cooking books.

"Okay, so let's start something small. How about. . . this one!" Harry pointed to a simple summoning spell of small items. Diane wrote down the spell in a separate composition notebook. They were able to write down about three more spells. One based simply on healing small wounds, another is something called Legilimency and Occlumency. The last seemed difficult, but Harry feels confident.

Over the days and weeks nearing their first day of "Magic School," they have been reading/practicing. So far, they've improve in Occlumency to the point they can be protected by most Legilimens.

Diane had started on the herbs that would help them make healing salves, potions, and more. Which have come in handy over the past weeks. Dudley and his goonies have increased their activities on the the two. Harry has read up books to try and communicate with the third occupant. While gathering some supplies to run away.

Their plan was to run away a day before the train comes to the station. The tavern had rooms, so finding a place to stay the night wasn't impossible. Not only that, but Harry had street-smart and Diane was sufficient with nature. So, they should be able to survive. The magical world might be a good place to hide, but translating between both worlds will keep anyone off their trail.

The Dursleys were becoming unbearable as the day neared. The Benedicts were nice people, but blind to the world around them. Except for the son. Johnathan was a good friend, and seemed understanding. But in the end, they couldn't tell him anything. So, on the last night, they crawled out of the window and snucked to the Benedict's yard. Under one of the flowerbeds, Diane hid a box filled with a letter that vaguely explained the situation. But a full explanation of their life, including Harry and the third occupant.

Harry made his way to Knockturn Alley, the store manger was supposed to have a book based on Dark Magic. So, they were making their way to the shop in the brisk air.

The man was still scared of them. 'Why is he always afraid of us. We aren't scary right?' 'No, his just scared of our aura.' 'Aura?' '*sigh* I explained this already to you D.' 'Oh, is it the magic that surrounds us thing!' 'Yes.'

They ate lunch at the tavern, got the room, and stayed in the room reviewing.

'Hello?'