Chapter 3

Once it got dark we made a fire in the backyard. I sat in the hammock in between Kiara and JJ.

We were roasting marshmallows and making s'mores.

"Let's play truth or day" Pope suggests "What are we twelve?" I comment.

"Oh come on it'll be fun" JJ nudges me. "Sure, who goes first?" John b asks.

Pope looks at JJ "J, truth or dare?" "Dare"

"Give John b a lap dance" Pope says.

"What? No!" John b protests "Come here big boy" JJ says in a high pitched voice trying to seduce John b then walks over to him.

JJ starts giving John b the worst lap dance I've ever seen. We're all laughing our asses off.

I was laughing so hard I almost spilled my beer.

The whole time John b was protesting JJ's actions.

JJ starts twerking on John b and i absolutely lose my shit. At this point I can't breath because of how hard I'm laughing.

"Ok, ok you're done! JJ I said your done!" John b pushes JJ off of him.

"Pay up Johnny boy, nothings free in this world" JJ remarks "I'm not paying you for giving me a shitty lap dance" John b chuckles.

"That was the best thing I've ever seen, who knew JJ had that much cake" I say laughing.

"Ok JJ now you pick"

"Ummmm John b" "yes, JJ?" "I dare you to skinny dip"

"I- ok" John b realized there was no point in protesting because he didn't wanna look like a pussy in front of Kie and I.

We all walk out onto the dock.

"Wooo go John b!" I say laughing from father up the dock "Strip for me daddy!" JJ yells.

"I'm gonna kill you JJ!" John b yells as he peels off his shirt and swim shorts. The moon light being the only thing enabling me to see his actions.

"Nice ass!" Pope yells at him.

John b jumps into the water.

"Holy fuck it's cold!" He yells pushing his head above the surface. "Awww is the poor baby cold?" JJ asks mockingly with a fake frown.

"Shut up JJ" John b adds.

He pulls himself onto the dock and I cover my eyes because I'd rather not see my friends dick.

"Are you clothed?" I ask with my eyes still cover "Yes Princess" John b says walking past me.

I uncover my eyes and walk back to the fire with the group.

As I sit back in the hammock I take a big swig of my beer.

"Ok Haven truth or dare?" John b asks.

"Truth" "Pussy" JJ mumbles and I hit his head.

"Ok have you ever sent nudes and if so to who?"

"Yes I have, I sent them to Rafe and Pope" I say regretting answering truthfully.

"Wait you sent nudes to Pope?" Kie asks "Yes, and we'll it wasn't a full nude it was just a soapy titty pic, and it was an accident!" I say defending myself.

"Please explain the context of why you send a soapy titty pic to Pope?" John b says "I want a soapy titty pic!"

"Shut up JJ. Ok so I was taking a bath and I was trying to send it to Rafe but Pope texted me about some history homework and I didn't think I clicked on the text but I did and so I accidentally send Pope my boobs" I say and the group starts laughing.

"Dude I totally forgot about that" Pope adds laughing.

"Moving on! Kiara truth or dare?" "Dare" "Ok serenade me" I smile.

Kiara puts her hand on my face and sings I can't help falling in love with you by Elvis Presley very dramatically.

We continue to play truth or dare. Except we all continue to choose dare. JJ burned his shirt, we put makeup on Pope, John b and Kie switched clothes for a couple rounds.

"Ok Haven truth or dare?" JJ asks, we were all a little tipsy but we always were. "Dare" I respond.

"I dare you to kiss Kiara, like a real kiss." He says and I roll my eyes.

I look at kie "Is that ok? I won't do it if it makes you uncomfortable" I tell her "Bitch I don't care, you have to passionately kiss your best friend at least once" she says and I giggle.

I was openly bisexual to the pogues. Kiara told me she wouldn't mind being with a girl and that she's had a crush on a couple of girls before but I wasn't aloud to tell anyone.

I grab her face and kiss her I can hear the boys cheering in the background and I roll my eyes.

The kiss lasted for like 15 seconds before we both pulled away.

"Happy?" I ask JJ "Very"

After a few more rounds everyone else went inside and I stayed out side for a bit longer to look at the stars.

Well at first I was the stars, then I started thinking about JJ.

Someone all my empty thoughts lead to him.

I remembered last night, when he said he loved me. I try not to overthink it, I tell my friends I love them all the time.

"No like I love you"

He doesn't, so why would he say that. Does he remember saying that?

Maybe he was just trying to make me happy. Maybe he knows I like him and he told me that to make me happy. Yeah that's what I'll go with.

"Hey why are you still out here?" John b pops up behind me and I jump slightly.

"Oh I'm just looking at the stars" "I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this but the stars are up there Hav," he points up and I chuckle.

There's a moment or two of silence.

"Seriously though it's late come inside" I nod standing up and following John b inside.

"JJ's on the pull out" he whispers as we walk inside the patio I nod.

Pope is sleeping on the patio couch, I'm assuming Kie is in the extra bedroom.

I put on my shirt from earlier over my bikini and sit on the edge of the pull out.

I run my hands through my hair and breath trying to stop stressing over what I was thinking about moments before.

I lay down and face away from JJ.

JJ let's put a tiny snore and I smile to myself.

How have I fallen for this boy who only tells me he loves me when he's high?