Chapter 20

After Kiara talked to me a bit more we decided to head off to bed.

Since I wasn't going to be sharing the pull out with JJ, Kiara and I shared the guest room.

I wake up in the middle of the night, after many attempts of trying to fall back asleep I decide to go and chill out on the dock.

I tip toe out of the room being sure I didn't wake Kiara.

I walk through the porch door not even checking if JJ was asleep.

As I walk towards the dock I see someone already sitting there.

Getting closer I realize it's JJ.

I stop in the middle of the dock and debate on wether or not I should just go back inside.

"There's no point in being secretive I already heard you walking down here" JJ speaks facing the water.

"Sorry I'll go back inside" I say just loud enough for him to hear.

"No it's fine"

I walk towards him and sit three feet away hugging my knees.

"Hey" I say softly "Hey" he responds plainly. "I'm sorry" I mumble and he finally looking at me.

"It's ok" I rest my head on my knee "I'm sorry too" he replies "It's ok"

"Kie was right" he furrows his brows "About?" "You do smell like spoiled beer" I smile and he lightly shoves me.

"You asshole" he chuckles "Maybe we should go for a swim it'll rinse your stink off"

JJ stands up takes off his shirt and jumps into the water.

"I didn't mean literally dumb ass" I laugh and he gently tugs on my ankles "Get in with me, the water is nice" he smiles up at me.

I stand up sliding off my shirt "Woooo!! Strip for me baby!!" He cheers and I give him the finger.

After I take off my shorts I jump in the water.

"The water isn't nice it's cold" I shiver after I resurface.

"Come here" JJ does the little grabby hand thing. Normally I would find that repulsive but it looks cute when he does it.

I swim over to him and he holds my hand while my legs wrap around his torso so he can hold me up.

The moon is the only way we can see eachother.

"You're so pretty" he smiles "Thank you, you're not too shabby" I smile at him.

"You're so good at giving compliments" he says sarcastically "I know" I flip my hair.

He puts his hand on my cheek and kisses me gently, after we break our foreheads rest against each other.

"Haven," "Yeah?"

"I love you." He states with a hint of anxiety in his voice. "What?" I ask backing up a bit so I can look at his face.

"I love you." He repeats and I feel like a kid in a candy store.

"I love you too J,"

A/n- AHHH THE BOOK IS DONE!!!!!

This will be the last chapter in this book but I would love to make a sequel if that's something you guys would want. Just let me know!!! <3