Chapter 18

John b was right, we were late to our own party. As we pull up we see a shit ton of people at the bone yard.

We pile out of the van. Kie and I hook arms so we didn't lose each other until necessary.

"Where the hell have you been?!" Pope calls out to us as we walk near him and JJ who is standing to the side with his arms crossed.

"Our favorite drama queens were getting ready"John b says as we stand next to the boys.

"Guilty as charged" I smile at them "They're just mad we look better then them" Kiara whispers to me and I snicker "Obviously" I say playfully rolling my eyes.

Kiara and I grab one cup each John b fills it with beer.

"Thank you" We reply "We'll you boys later" I say smiling "Don't get into too much trouble" John b says "We can't promise anything" Kiara smiles.

I blow kisses to all the boys.

I know that I shouldn't be acting as happy as I am right now but I decided would like to have tonight rather then worry about a boy who I don't even know if he wants to be with me.

I mean to be fair we only hooked up twice so it would make since if he didn't like me like that and only liked me in a sexual way.

But he's just been different lately I mean more soft around me and-

Didn't I just say I wasn't going to worry about this.

"Hey that boy is checking you out" Kiara states and points to a random turon. He has tan skin and shoulder length hair.

He look liked Walmart slightly less attractive Chris Hemsworth.

"Go talk to him!" Kiara encourages "I don't know Kie I don't really-" "You're going" she bluntly responds grabbing my wrist and dragging me towards the boy.

"Hi my friend here noticed you checking her out, this is Haven and you are?" Kiara asks the boy and he smiles "Sawyer" he holds his hand out for me to shake.

"Great you two have fun!" Kiara chirps.

I'm gonna kill her.

"I'm sorry about her," he chuckles "It's fine, so are you from here?" He asks "Um yeah, my friend is the one who threw the party, you?" I ask even though I already knew the answer.

"Kinda, I lived here when I was younger but moved to the mainland, I stay here with my grandparents during the summer up near figure eight" he says and I sip my beer "Oh that's cool I live on kinda the outskirts of figure eight" I give an awkward smile.

"Oh that's sick! Maybe we can hang out sometime"

"Maybe, it all depends I'm a very busy girl you know" "Oh you are?" He asks in a stupid voice and I giggle. "Yes I am, you know surfing and swimming can take up a lot of time" "Ah yes I understand" he smiles "Well if you aren't too busy maybe we can hang out" "I'll think about it" I give him a small smile.

"Yo Haven come help with the keg!" John b yells "That's my cue see you around Sawyer" "See ya"

I jog over to John b and JJ "I gotta piss help JJ with the beer" John b informs and I nod.

We don't say anything then a Turon comes up to us.

"Hey beautiful do you mind refilling my cup?" He asks charmingly "Yeah of course" I smile "I got it" JJ says refilling the guys cup.

"Seriously?" I ask raising my eyebrows after the guy walked away "What?" He asks as if he didn't do anything wrong.

"Stop acting like you're my fucking guardian angel or some shit, I can refill a fucking beer" I run a hand through my hair.

"Never said you couldn't Princess" he responds sarcastically "What is your fucking problem?" I ask trying to control my anger "Me? I have no problem, you're the one that's getting angry so it seems like you're the one with the problem" he rolls his eyes.

"Kie and John b told me you've been pissy all day, so it seems as if you've also had a problem," I say crossing my arms again "Well your couch wasn't exactly the most comfortable place in the world" He remarks filling a cup with beer then drinking from it.

"You didn't have to sleep on the couch. You could've left" I respond taking a sip from my beer which I was still on the first cup of.

"But I didn't" "Unfortunately" I respond with a small scowl on my face.

"Hey I'm back" John b responds and without a word I start to walk away.

"What's her problem?" John b asks "I don't know man she's just being a bitch" JJ responds.

"Excuse me?" I ask.

I know I did not just hear that come out of his mouth.

"I said you're being a bitch Haven" JJ responds "You better watch who you're fucking talking to" I tell him walking towards him. "Or what?" at that moment I realized what it meant to act before you think.

I throw my beer at him, it splashes all over his shirt and on his face.

"Woah! woah! Ok that's enough!" John b yells about to grab me then JJ pours his nearly full cup of beer on my head.

I gasp as it happens.

"JJ, what the fuck!" Kiara yells.

I'm gonna punch him.

I lunge towards him and John b holds me back.

"Nope we're not doing this, we're leaving" he tells me then he throws me over his shoulder and walks towards his car.

I look and see people surrounding JJ, I realize how many just watched what happened.

I'm so fucked.