Chapter 19

John b walks me to his car then sets me down so I can get inside. I slide in the passenger seat and slam the door.

John b gets in on the drivers side then locks the car so I can't get out.

"What the fuck was that?" He asks looking directly at me and I shrug. "Haven don't pull that shit with me you better tell me what happened or I will get JJ and have him tell me" "We just had an argument it's not a big deal" I mutter.

"Haven, you guys were just screaming at each other then poured beer on each other it seems like kind of a big deal," he expresses "Friends fight that's all it was!" I defend.

This is honestly the last thing I want to do right now. I just want to get this beer off of me because I feel very sticky.

"I've seen you guys have your friend fights and this, whatever the fuck just happened, was not a 'friend fight', so I'm going to ask you one more time. What.the.fuck.happened." He grabs my shoulder so I will look at him.

"A guy wanted me to refill his beer and I was like 'yeah of course' and so as I'm about JJ doesn't it for me which pissed me off so I told him that's he's not my guardian Angel or some shit and he doesn't need to shit for me and that I could pour a beer in my own. He was all like 'never said you couldn't Princess' so I was all like 'what the fuck is your problem' he was like I don't have a problem" I take a big breath because I was talking so fast.

"And he told me that I had a problem and I told him what you and Kiara said about him being pissed off all day. Then he was called my couch uncomfortable and I told him he could've left then he was all like 'but I didn't' and then you were there for the rest" he looks at me confused.

"You lost me at JJ insulting your couch" I sigh heavily "We got in a fight last night and that's why he was pissed all day" "and what was that fight about?"

"He got jealous of you throwing me in the water, I was teasing him about it and I was like he has a thing for Kiara and he was like are you sure then he said some sit about how you and Pope have been checking me out. I said y'all don't see me like that and he said half the island sees me like that. Then I said that's not my fault and why does he care because we aren't dating the he got mad and slept on the couch" I breath out once I'm done because that was a lot to say.

"Oh" he seems at a loss for words "Of course I don't see you like that, and neither does Pope you are like family to us and if I saw you like that, that would be some Alabama shit" he says and I chuckle "Yeah and we don't do Alabama shit here" "Fuck no" we both smile.

"Let's get you back to the chateau so you can shower" I nod and we drive back to the chateau.

In the back of my mind I wonder why all of this happened. It's such a petty thing to fight about I'm sure JJ knows that's too.

All I want to do is take a shower then go to bed.

We arrive at the chateau and I head straight for the shower.

I use whatever shampoo and conditioner John b has in there and try my absolute best to get the beer out of my hair.

It was slightly easier than I thought it would be. With in twenty minutes I get the beer completely off of me and no I just smell like Axe body wash.

I wrap myself in a towel and walk into the guest room.

I change into an oversized gun & roses shirt and spandex shorts.

I walk into the kitchen and make myself a toaster strudel.

"Do you know when the others are gonna be back?" I ask John b biting into my food "Sometime soon Kiara is trying to calm JJ down because he's pissed then I have to pick them up in a little bit" I scoff.

Why is JJ pissed? He's the one who started BOTH fights in the first place.

"He shouldn't be mad considering he started both fights" "Hav don't act like a saint, it takes two to tussle" "yeah whatever just let me know when you're about to leave ok?" He agrees and I head to the guest room.

I plan on locking myself in the guest room instead of facing my problems.

I pull out my phone to watch some criminals minds because Spencer Reid and Emily Prentiss always calm me down.

About half way through the episode John b comes in to tell me he's picking the rest of the Pogues up.

Once I hear him leave the house I close the door to the guest bedroom and lock it then continue to watch my show.

~~~~

I hear the door open and four sets of feet follow after. The chateau had never been this quiet while everyone was awake.

I was still pissed and by the energy of the house everyone else was too.

I hear a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I ask "It's me" Kiara says softly.

I unlock the door and let her in.

"Hey, you ok?" She asks rubbing my back "yeah , I'm guessing JJ told you everything?" I ask and she nods.

"If it makes you feel better he smells like spoiled beer" I chuckle.

I was kind of starting to feel guilty about the whole thing. I shouldn't have thrown that beer at him but he also shouldn't have called me a bitch.

"I feel kinda bad" I mumble "Hey, it's ok you guys will be past it in no time" I nod

but I know I kinda fucked up