Chapter 17

I wake up and walk downstairs to get breakfast. I approached quickly not knowing if JJ was going to still be laying on the couch or not.

Half of me wanted him to be there the other half didn't.

And as I reach the end of the stair case I peer over the couch and he's not there. But I could tell he slept on the couch due to a blanket and a pillow sitting on it and a glass of water resting on the table without a coaster.

Typical JJ.

I'm still upset over the fight we had last night. It was stupid why would he get jealous of Pope and John b of all people. His two best friends, there's no reason for him to be jealous unless he knows something I don't.

I pop a bagel in the toaster as I continue to have a debate with my thoughts.

Maybe it was good that JJ and I didn't see each other for a day, maybe it gives us time to figure out what we're doing and what we want.

My phone dings and I left it off the counter seeing a text from John b plastered on my screen 'kegger tonight, picking you up at 7 '

So much for not seeing JJ. I reply with an 'ok' then set my phone on the counter again.

I eat my breakfast clean my dishes then walk back upstairs.

There's a small knock on my door.

"Come in"

My mom enters the room with a small smile. "Hey honey is everything ok?"

"Um yeah, everything's fine" I play with my hands "Are you sure? I went to go on a run this morning and JJ was sleeping on the couch. I also heard some yelling last night" she sat on the edge of my bed.

"Everything's ok, I'm sorry you heard us yelling" I look at her and see her face sadden "Honey you know you can talk to me right?" I nod "I know, just not right now, please" she nodded kissed the top of my head then left my room.

I let out a big sigh then flop on my bed I turn on criminal minds and fall asleep half way through an episode.

~~~~

"Shh you're gonna wake her up dipshit" "She shouldn't be sleeping anyways" "ok on three" "one" "two" "three" they say in unison.

I feel the weight of two people piling on top of me.

"What the fuck?!" I yell in a mix of confusion and fear. I manage to get myself out from under the pair and stand beside my bed.

I see Kiara and John b laughing their asses off "Dude we got you" John b cheered and Kiara continues to laugh.

"You fucking cunts!" I start slapping both of them and they laugh harder.

"Come on we're leaving, you can get ready with Kie at the chateau" John b states standing up with a dumb smile on his face.

"Ok just let me grab some stuff" I put some clothes and an extra bathing suit in a backpack then walk out to the van with John b and Kiara.

"I'm leaving mom!" I yell "Ok text me when you're coming home!" "I will!" Then I walk out the door.

"Where's Pope and JJ?" I ask sitting in the passenger "They're at the bone yard setting up the keg" John b replied and I nod.

"Also warning watch what you say to JJ, for some reason he's been pissy all day" Kie says "Yeah he's probably just pissed he hasn't seen that girl in a couple days" John b adds "He'll find another one tonight" Kie shrugs and I nod.

What if he does fine another girl tonight?

I lay my head against the window as we drive because I was still kind of tired.

John b clasped my shoulder "You ok?" He asks "Yeah I'm good just tired" "Don't be too tired we still have a party to throw" "I know I just need coffee or a beer"

Sooner then I realize we enter the chateau Kie follows me to the guest room because we always get ready for keggers together.

"What are wearing because I have no idea" I tell her "I'm stuck too" I poor out my backpack to examine what clothes I shoved in there. Kiara does the same with her back pack and we rummage through the clothes.

I grab my plain royal blue bikini and pair it with Kiara's white long sleeve crochet crop top and some jean shorts.

She grabs a tribal print bikini with a gray tank top and olive green denim shorts.

We get changed and go to the bathroom to do our hair.

I looked in the mirror and this was definitely more girly then I was used but it was still a cute outfit.

Kie helps me curl my hair and I put on a little bit of makeup.

Kie does her typical half up half down bun with two braids in the front.

"Ok do we look hot?" I ask putting an arm around Kie's shoulder and looking in the mirror "Yes as always" she flips her hair also looking in the mirror.

"Let's go!" I cheer and see John b sitting on the couch "Took you long enough" he rolls his eyes and stands up.

"Just shut up and drive" I sass even though we weren't in the car yet.

"Well because of you two prancing pansy's we're gonna be late to our own kegger"

'Prancing pansy's?' Kiara mouths looking at me confused I shrug.

"Better late then never" I smile as we get into the van "Yeah yeah"