Untitled Part 22

The laptop was put infront of her, Charlie pulled up the police database, clicked on registered informant page.
The Lt, Sgt and Detective watched how fast charlie was typing using only one hand. It took her 3 minutes to pull up what she was hoping for.

Informat: Lizzie C
Officer: Detective Joseph Connor Hill
 Badge number: 9173
Unit: Firearms investigation unit
Links: MadDog, Jose Bowen, Dax Knox, YTD

Charlie turned the laptop around to show them.

"So it seems like the Cpt and i will heading over to see Detective Joseph Hill, you two fill in the rest of the team and see if you can make contact to the rest of the family" Benson said

Within 20 minutes the Lt and Charlie were on their way to Brooklyn.
"So i didnt want to ask before but what happened with the arm?"
"Bullet to the shoulder and other places, the shoulder was shattered and reconstructed in Germany. this shooting was a blessing in disguise, I've been in service since i was 18. I got married to my best friend a few months ago."
"I bet your dad is proud of you"
"When my mama died i fell apart, so when i turned 18, i joined the army and walked away from the family"
"So how did you met Richard?"
"My bf, Rich, Stix and Lincoln were all in my intake. Stix is like me the only one in the family not in law enforcement."
"May i asked how old you are?"
"Early 30s. I'm 8 1/2 years older than my niece"
"That would be your sister Erin's daughter Nicki, the one at Columbia."

"Yeah. we didnt get on until mama died, I was a mess. joined the army the second i turned 18 and never came back until now"
"Was it your injury that had you come home or something else?"
"Before the injury I was looking to get out, my now husband was offered a state side  recruitment job"
"so no law enforcement in your future then"
"my niece and i agreed to take the entrance  exam just to shut the rest of the family up. but i've chosen not to go into the profession"
"Cpt what profession are you looking at?"
"Peds or Neonatal Doctor"

They arrived at the unit and walked into the squad.
The Lt of the unit noticed them walk in, "Olivia Well its been a while"
"Chris it is. I need to talk to Detective Joseph Hill"
"Desk by the coffee."