Part 6

A voice from Eddie's side came as a surprise "What about me kid?"
"Andreas, OMG it's been years" She said repeating the action as she pulled them in.

"So how does it feel Lt Janko" Charlie asked ushering them to the sofa.
"How did you know?"
"Stix told me. So what Precincts are you in?"
"I'm your brother Danny's CO"
"How's that going?"
"I've been helping him with becoming a widow we go out once a week."
"And how's my godson doing?"
"Currently at Columbia, pre-law. Living on campus. He's gone to church with a friend today I'm okay with it. It's not the first Janko to go to church with a friend isn't that right Edit".
Eddie smirked with her hands on her tummy.

"I need to tell you something. Both of you?" Eddie said
"Okay" they said sitting down on the sofa.
"I'm pregnant"
"Boy Scout ain't much of a boy scout" Charlie smirked
"You're not married" Andy said
"Is that the first thin you think of Andy. If I remember right, you and Chris weren't married until 2months before Alfie was born."
"Okay yes but I'm your big brother. I take it that the baby wasn't planned?"
"No it wasn't, and I only told Jamie last night after Charlie text me. The only people who know are the New Jersey doctor, Jamie and you two. We are 18 weeks along!"
"Sound like the amount of people that know I'm home" Charlie said as her phone chirped.

NSLR What do you want for lunch -JJ
JJ one large meat pizza, 1 large cheese and a jar of pickled gherkins. 1 extra person here
sweet c u 30mins

"Who was that?" Eddie asked
"Erin's secret boyfriend. Who is only a secret from the rest of the family. He wanted to know what was wanted for lunch, he's going to be here in half an hour, so you'll get to meet him"
"so Eddie tells me that you and Cian got married overseas" Andy said
"Just after I was shot. Jamie and Eddie were witnesses via Skype as well as my CO"
"Well congratulations and welcome to married life"
"So who knows you are back?" Eddie asked
"You two, Erin, JJ and Nicki"
"And Jamie"
"I knew you couldn't keep it a secret from him."
They continued talking even after Jack was back.