girlfriends

Danny lay there at his beautiful pregnant girlfriend that had just milked him.

"Are you okay babe?"
"That was. OMG I can't describe it,  I didn't know how horny you were. I wish I could spend every night with you like this until I'm so fat we can't do it any more."
With that he was hard again, Maria ran her leg up and down over his hip giving him access.

Eddie's apartment

Across town,  Jamie snuggled against Eddie as they watched some sports game. Unlike his older brother, he wasn't going to fuck his girlfriend all night. They had both decided on a quiet night in.

"Ed, how was lunch with Charlie?"
"Ended up being a lunch with both of your sisters. Charlie can defiantly hold her ground with Erin. She kept her lips shut about the baby."
"Charlie is a vault of secrets.  She wouldn't even give anything up when we were kids. Even when she found out Joe had cheated on an exam at school. When Erin and her friends snuck onto North brother Island when they were 16."
"Your dad doesn't know any of that right."
"Not that I know. I only know because Charlie went on a drunken spill before heading to the army. That's the only reason I know is because I was with her that night."
"You know she doesn't even drink now, which will be great when I come to family dinners, I'll have someone to drink with and someone to get advice from about how to deal with the family. "

"She is the beat listener in the family. I guess that's kind of a thing when you're the youngest"
"Not really in my family that would be the oldest. Andy considering that he's Danny's C.O. and he's like the widow whisperer"
"I didn't know your older brother lost his wife"
"6 years ago, she was murdered upstate they never caught the killer. My nephew is smart, kind and generous. "