Chapter 25

Once again an episode of Monday Night RAW was upon the world and with it came another round of entertaining matches. Despite the reputation, WWE was still quite consistent with what they had going on, even if it was met with some confusion at times. Of course not everyone liked what was happening or how the booking was done and that was exactly what was needed. A lot of people around the world took criticism very seriously, which meant to often improvise, adapt and overcome the odds that were stacked against them. However, with so much going on at the same time, it wasn't easy to keep everything organized at all times.

As for Y/N and Alexa, they were a bit jetlagged from their journey. The weekend with Bob and Angela was amazing for sure and it felt great to reconnect with each other. They all had a lot of fun, enjoyed their conversations and just overall had a good time. Alexa was damn sure that her parents now loved Y/N even more, especially after him talking about his past and them still accepting him for who he was.

Alexa:" I like travelling, but I hate the jetlag."

Y/N:" Same here. I feel like I've been robbed off my energy already. What even is the plan for tonight?"

Alexa:" I think you and Adam will be having a war of words. Meanwhile I will be facing Kacy Catanzaro."

Upon hearing Kacy's name, Y/N stood as straight as he could with tense shoulders. Most people remembered what Adam said the week before and Y/N's closest friends also knew exactly why the young man would react that way as Alexa looked at him.

Alexa:" Are you okay, hun?"

Y/N:" Hmm? Oh yeah...It's just that I haven't seen Kacy since I broke my leg."

Alexa:" This reunion will be pretty awkward then, if I may say so. We both know about your past with each other, but you can trust me. I will make sure that everything is going well."

Y/N smiled softly as he leaned down and pressed a gentle kiss on Alexa's head. Honestly, it was incredible how understanding and forgiving Alexa was after everything they told each other. Sure, she was going to keep an eye on Kacy, but she knew very well that Y/N wasn't going to do anything stupid that night.

Y/N:" How can you be so adorable and fierce at the same time?"

Alexa:" That's me, Y/N. These five feet of Bliss know how to handle themselves."

Y/N:" You're right about that, Little Miss Bliss

Y/N:" You're right about that, Little Miss Bliss. I know this is going to be a great night once again for everyone involved. After all, we're now building up to Survivor Series and we have no idea what's to come."

Alexa:" True, we're still somewhat in the dark about the card, apart from the traditional Survivor Series Elimination match, you vs Adam and me vs either Charlotte or Lacey."

Y/N:" I believe in you wholeheartedly, Lexi. You're going to kick so much ass out there again and again."

This time, it was Alexa's turn to smile as she clang to Y/N and peppered his face with small pecks. It were the simple things in life that made their world turn and they sure as hell wouldn't want it any other way. With their careers going incredibly well, Alexa's pregnancy evolving nicely too and so much support from everyone, the young couple was unstoppable.
---------------------------------------------------------