Chapter 8

The next episode of RAW was almost around as everyone got ready for their matches and segments for the night. The rest of the day was pretty peaceful, apart from having to explain to Vince and Hunter what happened at the diner. Yes, it didn't go as smoothly, but everyone got off with a warning this time. Right now, it was Alexa wrestling against Dana Brooke while Y/N, Roman, Liv and Peyton just watched the whole thing backstage, keeping a close eye on everyone who could end up being suspicious. Not that a lot of unusual stuff happened anyways, but it was always better to be safe than sorry.

Y/N:" I have to say Dana is putting up a good fight."

Liv:" True. I mean she's got it all going, but I feel sorry for her. She deserves some chances as well."

Peyton:" Right, but we all know Alexa is going to win this thing. Sure, I mean no harm to Dana, but it's highly unlikely that creative decides to stop Alexa's push."

Roman:" Yeah. Yeah, it happened before, but Alexa is at the top of the food chain so far. It wouldn't surprise me, if she becomes RAW Womens champion again."

Y/N:" Well, I'll be there nonetheless."

Everyone looked at Y/N for a moment before Peyton grew a devious smirk and she scooted a little closer to him.

Y/N:" Peyton?"

Peyton:" Yes?"

Y/N:" What are you up to?"

Peyton:" Nothing, I juuuuust had a little question."

Y/N:" Then ask away. You know I'm rarely hiding something."

Liv and Roman watched the whole thing in curiousity, because they were also unsure of where Peyton was going with it all.

Peyton:" You love Alexa, don't you?"

Y/N:" Now who the he--"

Liv:" Don't worry, Y/N. We heard you and Roman talk after lunch. I knew something was up with you, but I didn't wanna press it any further."

Peyton:" You can't bottle up your feelings forever, you know?"

Y/N sighed softly and leaned against the wall as he listened to everything his friends said. He knew it was no use to convince them otherwise.

Y/N:"...So what do you suggest I should do?"

Liv:" Ask her out, man. You've got the balls and the confidence for such a thing."

Peyton:" Exactly. Maybe after the show, you could go ask Alexa out and then go on from there."

Roman:" You don't have to hide yourself after all, Y/N. I mean look at yourself. Before we left the diner's parking lot, you asked me who you were."

Y/N:" Yeah and I've got no answer to that yet."

Liv:" Well, I see you---"

???:" As a boring suckup with no guts whatsoever."

The group turned towards the source of the voice, only to find Buddy Murphy standing there.