Chapter 13

Date Time has come around for Little Miss Bliss and male best friend and almost boyfriend Y/N. Despite all the things they said and did around each other, the two didn't officially establish that they were a couple, although a lot of people backstage believe that by now. Things like the kisses on the cheek, the forehead or, a bit more rarely, on the lips were confirmation enough for those people to gossip about the possible relationship between Alexa and Y/N. Even their friends couldn't stop teasing them about it, even tagging both of them on every post on social media that had something to do with love and affection. Alexa knew she couldn't resist the opportunity to bring out the flustered Y/N in any way she could and tonight wouldn't be different as she tried on a few outfits and asked Mickie and Peyton for their opinions. It was clear that she really was serious about the whole thing.

Mickie:" Don't stress yourself, Alexa. It's not like Y/N is hard to impress."

Alexa:" I know, but I want our date to be something special."

Peyton:" It's already special, because it's just the two of you going out without any of us."

Alexa:" But still. Y/N is a whole different kind of man. He takes no bullshit from anyone, he's funny, smart, cute, talented, a gentleman and he knows what he wants. Good luck finding someone like that again."

Peyton:" Well, I can't deny any of that. It's true that Y/N is all that, but there's a lot more on the inside."

Mickie:" I don't know how much he told you, but I hope you're ready for when it comes. You know when it rains, it pours."

Alexa:" Yeah, I know...Gosh, I'm so nervous."

Alexa's heart was racing as she put on another outfit, hoping it would finally be the right one. This was only the second real date she had with Y/N on her own. All the other times with their friends around where more like just hanging out with everyone. Not really the intimate atmosphere she wanted. However, none of that would ever actually stop the 5 feet of fury from getting what she wants. And just a moment later, Alexa was done.

Alexa:" What do you think? It's not too much, is it?"

Peyton:" Miss Alexa Bliss, you look fantastic. There's nothing wrong with this dress at all."

Mickie:" Y/N will fall for you immediatly when he sees you like this. You're both cute and sexy at the moment."

Alexa:" You think? I'm not showing too much?"

Peyton:" You're showing enough, girl. You're a looker nonetheless."

Mickie:" And maybe you can show him more skin in a different way~."

Akexa:" S-Shut up, it won't be like that."

Mickie and Peyton laughed softly while Alexa blushed and walked into the bathroom to start doing her hair and make-up. She knew she would be teased again sooner or later and that was the exact moment when Mickie and Peyton layed out. They loved a few good jokes from time to time, even if they were a little mean and teasing like this one. Y/N was a decent man who appreciated people for who they were, not their looks or any awards they won. He just needed a fun job with a stable income and a loving girlfriend at one point. There was no talk of kids or retirement by a long shot and given the fact that he just got back from a broken leg showed that he was far from done. Instead, he was just getting started on his path to become one of the greats and Alexa was supporting him all the way.