Chapter 26

Y/N and Kacy looked at each other for a short moment before taking a deep breath each and sitting down. They knew immediatly that the rest of the night woukd get easier anymore, so to spare themselves some future troubles, they had to 'clear out the air' as Alexa said before. She always just heard that a night out between the two didn't end well back when Y/N was still in NXT, but nobody really told her what went wrong, causing everything to turn sour for so long. It irked her quite much that there was something she hasn't heard of, but now was the chance to reveal the truth.

Alexa:"Alright, let's start where the night began."

Y/N:" Before I say anything, I wanna apologize. I should've talked this out with both of you waaaay sooner. Of course it's not right to keep things from each other, so my deepest apologies to everyone."

Kacy:" It's no big problem, Y/N. What's done is done. All we can do now is to be honest."

Alexa:" Kacy is right about that. I know that the two of you are very honest peoole and I trust you a lot...Let's get into the story though."

Attempts at avoiding this conversation were now fully extingiushed. Alexa herself was already getting impatient as she crossed her arms and looked at Y/N and Kacy, with the male taking the lead for now.

Y/N:" It was about 18 months ago. About a month before I broke my leg. I was invited by members of the NXT roster to go on a camping trip for the weekend and I accepted."

Kacy:" I was invited too and accepted as well. We went to Louisiana for that trip, because Tommaso thought it was a fun idea and to get out of the concrete jungle we got so accustomed to."

Y/N:" It turns out that tents weren't needed, since the camp had a few cabins for us to occupy. It was like this:
Johnny with Candice
Aliyah and Vanessa
Tommaso and Oney Lorcan
Marcel, Alexander, Fabian and Walter.
That left me, Kacy and Ricochet as the last few who had to share the final cabin in these woods. Nobody knew anything about the area, the next city was a few miles away and only few actually had survival skills."

Kacy:" Y/N, Johnny and Vanessa did have those skills. The rest of us took it easy in preparing the cabins, the tools we might need and our food and drinks. Nothing too special."

Alexa:" It sounds like a fun weekend so far, that's for sure. What next?"

Y/N:" A thunderstorm. A heavy one that blew our fire out, took our bags as well and left us with rattling doors and windows. Ricochet and I had crafted some spears just in case someone or something would attacks us."

Kacy:" Most of the night was uneventful for the whole group until around five in the morning

Kacy:" Most of the night was uneventful for the whole group until around five in the morning...I found myself face to face with a wolf, growling at me while gritting its teeth. I knew fighting it off would've been a bad idea, so I screamed as loud as I could."

Alexa:" And let me guess: Y/N came running first."

Kacy:" He did and grabbed his makeshift spear. I knew he was nervous as hell because the wolf turned its attention to him and lunged at him. I knew the fight was going to be hard, so to help I armed myself with an old knife that a visitor from before must've left."