Chapter 52

Christmas has arrived and for Y/N and Alexa, it's their first one together. Their frontyard was covered in snow and the fireplace was lit as well as the couple was on the sofa, wearing Christmas sweaters and having cups of hot chocolate on the table. Honestly, it was a perfect start to the holidays since Y/N has been written out of the shows for a while, so they could enjoy their time at home.

 Honestly, it was a perfect start to the holidays since Y/N has been written out of the shows for a while, so they could enjoy their time at home

Alexa:" What a beautiful Christmas morning. It's snowing, we got comfy clothes and a drink, the fireplace is going. This is perfect."

Y/N:" I think we outdid ourselves for our first time together."

Alexa:" Maybe a little, but it's all worth it in my eyes. And with our little girl on the way, this can only get better."

Y/N:" I'm ready for everything, both as a husband and a father. You can trust me. I will do everything to keep you girls happy."

Alexa:" You already do a great job, honey. I'm sure our daughter will love it too."

Y/N smiled and hugged Alexa who in turn rested her head on his chest. They were so happy to celebrate together, soon ringing in a new year with new opportunities for both of them. Their families and friends called and texted, wishing the two of them all the best for the coming future. Spending some time cuddling, the couple knew they had something incredible going and that they'd cherish every second until their final breath on this earth. But what would Christmas be without a tree? And what would a Christmas tree be without presents beneath? So after taking another sip from his cup, Y/N reached over and grabbed a present, handing it to Alexa.

Y/N:" To the most loving, beautiful woman in my life. I got you something special, Lexi."

Alexa:" Awww Y/N, you shouldn't have

Alexa:" Awww Y/N, you shouldn't have. I am curious though."

Y/N:" I give my best because you deserve it, honey. And I know hiw long you wanted one of those."

This made Alexa smile brightly as she began unwrapping the gift while Y/N watched the shine in her eyes grow even more the further she got. A bunch of paper covered the gift, but soon Alexa managed to grab it, revealing a beautiful necklace.