Chapter 12

A day off meant an opportunity to relax for everyone and that was exactly the plan. WWE was in Venice Beach for the rest of the week which meant the beach was available. It got many people in a great mood, because the weather was amazing too and everyone was ready to just let go off the stress and tension of work. Most people were there to swim or sunbathe while others just checked out the men and women to satisfy their weird cravings, which were really strange and unsettling at times, but fortunately Liv, Alexa, Peyton and Mickie had Elias, Roman and Y/N around to fight off any weirdos. Speaking of the group, they were putting everything in the car as best as they could. The seven knew they would have fun nonetheless, especially when there were opportunities for small tricks. Y/N was aware that someone surely would try something sooner or later and he didn't like this feeling one bit. Then again, who was he to complain on a day like this?

Liv:" It's beach season. Let's get our tan on, ladies and gentlemen."

Elias:" Not surprising that it's coming from you, Liv."

Liv:" What do you mean?"

Mickie:" You and I have a great tan on already, Elias is just jealous."

Elias:" Oh please. If I was jealous, I wouldn't even have said that."

Roman:" Relax, kids. It's all going to be fine."

Y/N:" Papa Roman coming through. Watch out before he's grounding any of us."

Everyone laughed at that and then got ready to head off to the beach. There was no denying that a great mood has already been achieved in a matter of minutes. Today was Y/N's turn to drive, so the young man got in the drivers seat and strapped in while Peyton took the AUX chord and connected it with her phone, starting a random playlist.

---------------------------------------------------------

Over at the beach, it was the guys' duty to set up the chairs, lay down towels and get the cooler out of the car for any cold drinks while the girls just watched with smiles on their faces. They knew they could count on them at any time, no matter what the situation actually was. Then when it came to putting sun screen on, Roman politely stepped back.

Roman:" You all know I'm a married man and if anyone sees me doing that, there's going to be some unneeded drama."

Y/N:" Meh, more work for me then."

Elias:" Not that the ladies are complaining, right?"

Another chuckle echoed around as Liv, Mickie, Peyton and Alexa layed down on their towels while Y/N got himself a tube of sunscreen and warmed it up in his hands. Roman and Elias also got comfortable on the chairs and put sunglasses on. It really was a great day already and they all felt it. And Elias was also right: none of the ladies complained about getting covered in sun screen by Y/N. In fact, it actually caused them to relax even more.

Y/N:" Not to float my own boat, but I think my hands are pretty good."

Mickie:" I can't deny that. I don't know what it is, but you've got some talented fingers, Y/N."

This caused Liv to break out laughing as everyone else was looking at her right now. Something must have been on her mind when Mickie said that.

Liv:" Sorry, guys. I just had a weird thought."

Alexa:" Don't you always have weird thoughts all day?"

Liv:" Some more, some less. But always good ones."