Chapter 50

It was time for the TLC Pay-Per-View in WWEs' schedule and by the looks of the match card, a lot of high profile bouts were set up, most interestingly Y/N vs Victor

It was time for the TLC Pay-Per-View in WWEs' schedule and by the looks of the match card, a lot of high profile bouts were set up, most interestingly Y/N vs Victor. The rivalry has gone on long enough and now that the two would meet in a Barbed Wire Deathmatch, they would put an end to it one way or another. Due tothe buildup and high stakes, the match was the co-main event, only getting topped by Roman Reigns vs AJ Styles vs Karrion Kross in a Triple Threat match. Everyone definitly got their moneys' worth for the night.

Y/N and Alexa were currently in their lockerroom, with the Goddess giving her fiance some words of encouragement.

Alexa:" Remember what you've told yourself so many times: fight as if it's your last day on earth. You're a tough guy, sweetie."

Y/N:" So is Vic, so I can't be sure if he's not gonna pull any tricks."

Alexa:" You banned everyone else from ringside though, remember? Nobody can interfere that easily."

Y/N:" Fair point. The match is dangerous, but I won't stop until only one of us is left standing."

Alexa:" There's my warrior! Seems like we're cutting to commercial now, so better get ready, hun."

Y/N:" I was born ready, darling."

Sharing a soft laugh, the couple held hands and made their way towards the stage. Y/N was quite nervous about it, but thanks to his run on RAW so far, he knew how to handle most stipulations well enough. It was only a matter of time until something really crazy like tonight would come up. He had a short chat with the production crew to make sure everything would be set up correctly and also assured his other friends that everything would be fine. Some higher up were going to watch though, so that hiked the pressure up quite a bit for the young man. With the last clip of the commercial running, the time was near to bring the chaos.
--------------------------------------------------------------