Chapter 22

Tonight was date night for the young couple of Y/N and Alexa, who both were absolutely in love with each other. Alexa has even told her parents about her and Y/N getting together and they welcomed the young man wholeheartedly into their circle so to speak. Y/N liked Bob and Angela just as much as they liked him which made things between them a whole lot easier. Ever since they first met each other, the mutual respect was there because Alexa's parents felt that Y/N was a great guy who was willing to take care of her as best as he possibly could. Their friends and other co-workers were really happy for the two as well, supporting and defending them on social media against any haters or weirdos.

Now what was the plan for this date? It was simple: dancing. Y/N rediscovered his actual romantic side and thought that taking some time to have fun and unwind was going to be good for them.

Alexa:" We're not getting drunk tonight, right?"

Y/N:" Nope, there's no alcohol involved in this, I swear."

Alexa:" Not that I'm totally against it, but I'm not in the mood for drinking."

Y/N:" I understand what you mean by that. Neither am I, since it can screw things up badly in a matter of minutes."

Alexa:" Yeah...I'm just glad we can be on ourown tonight."

Y/N:" So am I."

Y/N smiled and turned around, but what he saw immediatly blew him away.

Alexa was going all out with her outfit and appearance for the night and judging by her speechless boyfriend, she succeeded on a whole new level

Alexa:" What's the matter, Y/N? Cat got your tongue?"

Y/N:" I-uh-you oh wow..."

Alexa:" Hehehe it's not too much, right?"

Y/N:" You look perfect, sweetheart. From your hair, to your eyes and face as a whole and your clothes."

Alexa:" Awww, you flatterer. You don't look too bad yourself~."

Truth be told, Y/N just bought this a few days ago and only now got around to actually wear these clothes

Truth be told, Y/N just bought this a few days ago and only now got around to actually wear these clothes. Fortunately Alexa's reaction confirmed that he was looking good as Little Miss Bliss had to cool herself down.