Chapter 11

Another week began which meant it was time for another episode of Monday Night Raw. The last few days have been quite interesting for a lot of people to saythe least, but mostly for Y/N. Not only did he get to meet Alexa's parents, he also had a beer bottle smashed over his head at the last Live Event. Sure, it all looked fine at first, but oneof the shards left a bit of a cut on the back of his head. So throughout the weekend, there was no mental or physical stress put on the young man in order to let him recover. Everyone checked in on him throughout and went over to his room as well. It was both nice, but also a little annoying when people suddenly flooded in. Then again, Y/N was thankful to have hir friends and now that it's Monday again, he was prepared to go out there and show the world who kicks the most ass in the business today.

Y/N was backstage already in his gear and watched the show's first few segments unfold until he was joined by Peyton and Liv who were glad to see their friend back on his own feet.

Liv:" Look at that bright smile. It's so good to see you back to 100 %."

Y/N:" I wasn't completely out of it, ladies. But I'm ready to fight once again."

Peyton:" How's the head anyways? Yesterday you said it's still a little wonky."

Y/N:" It's better than before honestly. The pain is almost gone, but I still feel the hit a little. That bastard gave me a good smack for sure."

Peyton:" As far as I know, they banned that fan from all shows for life and fined him for hurting a professional wrestler."

Liv:" That serves him right. I mean there have been a few occasions of similar things happening, but it's always a scary experience nonetheless."

To calm both women down, Y/N wrapped his arms around their shoulders and held them close. He knew they would still be worried, even after he was healed and he couldn't bear seeing his friends like that.

Y/N:" Calm down, ladies. I'm still alive and kicking ass as much as I can."

Liv:" We know, but injuries suck."

Peyton:" Yeah. A bottle smashed on your head is no easy feat."

Y/N:" It's nothing, compared to what I will show out there in a few minutes. Murphy will get a first taste of what it feels like to be my opponent."

Peyton:" Always prowling, aren't you?"

Y/N:" I'm a hunter in that ring. Once I corner my prey, there's no escape."

Liv:" We certainly know that. Peyton and I have to get ready now for our own stuff. We will see you later, Y/N."

Peyton:" Good luck for your match."

Both of them gave Y/N a kiss on the cheek before they walked off, leaving the young man chuckling before he drank some water. His friendship with Liv and Peyton was surely something different and a lot of fans would be jealous, if they knew about it. Controversy would always start after rumors have been planted, because the internet would take everything seriously. And Y/N wanted none of that. Sure, he posted the occasional picture of himself with friends, but that was it. Nothing more, nothing less. His peace didn't last too long though, because he was then joined by Roman.

Roman:" There's the man of the hour."

Y/N:" I would never call myself that, but thanks. What's up anyways?"

Roman:" Not much. Just got off a call with the family. They're doing fine so far."

Y/N:" Good to hear that. How's the little one? Is she growing well?"

Roman:" Yeah, Joelle is really making progress. She's getting bigger and better every time I see her."

Y/N:" Look at you being a proud dad."