Chapter 35

Monday again and this time there was a lot to talk about, considering how Y/N and Braun took their feud to another level again the previous week. Fans were wondering where this would end and how they were going to put this to rest. However, it wasn't just that, but also what might be next for Y/N since he was on quite a good run to be honest with everyone. Currently, Alexa was helping Y/N with his gear to get ready for a the next confrontation with Braun.

Alexa:" Now take it easy this time, okay?"

Y/N:" You know me well enough to see that taking it easy isn't really my style. Braun is just as much of a machine once he gets going."

Alexa:" But are you sure you want this kind of match against him?"

Y/N:" It may be crazy and I may end up hurt afterwards, but I'll do anything to put on a good show."

Alexa:" But promise me you won't go too crazy out there

Alexa:" But promise me you won't go too crazy out there. I'm pregnant and if you get hurt, I worry even more than I usually do."

Y/N nodded, understanding very well why Alexa thought like that, so he held her hands and looked deep into her eyes.

Y/N:" I promise you that I will keep things relatively easy. After all...I gotta take care of you and our sweet little child."

To emphasize his point, Y/N kissed the top of Alexa's head and held her close for a moment. Of course he cared about their safety just as much as his own and he wouldn't dare injure himself or his co-workers on purpose.

 Of course he cared about their safety just as much as his own and he wouldn't dare injure himself or his co-workers on purpose

Alexa:" Alright, I trust you, Y/N. Or the soon-to-be Mr Kaufman."

Y/N:" That actually sounds really lovely in my opinion, Lexi."

Alexa:" Get used to it, because I will refer to you like that much more very soon hehe."

Y/N:" Alexis Kaufman, you're one adorable lady."

Alexa:" Guilty as charged, honey."

Laughing softly, the two finished tge last few adjustments for Y/N's outfit and then relaxed as they watched the show continue. Honestly, this was still surreal as all hell for them that they were engaged and expecting a baby. Alexa was already in full planning mode for the wedding that was going to hopefully get scheduled soon. When she was out with Peyton, the two talked about how to combined Alexa's and Y/N's interests and how to make things cohesive. She was determined to make this wedding the most incredible event it can be.
---------------------------------------------------------