Chapter 38

The time has come for Survivor Series and with it came a stacked card to give everyone their money's worth at the end of the night. The Last Man Standing match between Y/N and Braun stood out in this case as it got some pretty good development and generated a good amount of hype at the same time. Both of them knew exactly how dangerous this match was going to be, but they practiced some spots beforehand to be on the safe side. Being in the Barclays Center in New York gave the whole thing a different feeling, evident by Y/N who was pacing around nervously in the lockerroom. He was joined by Alexa of course who tried everything to calm her fiancè back down.

 He was joined by Alexa of course who tried everything to calm her fiancè back down

Alexa:" Relax, babe. Everything will be okay out there."

Y/N:" But knowing myself and my tendencies to go overboard, I just feel like one of us is going to get injured."

Alexa:" I understand that, but you and I can trust Braun and vice versa. You two will get through this unharmed."

Y/N:" Are you sure about that?"

Alexa:" Very. You have a positive reputation with everyone around here and your in-ring performances are great as well. Remember last year winning the Slammy for Match Of The Year?"

Y/N:" Yeah, I do."

Alexa:" You earned that. And you've gone without any injuries or accidents ever since making your return. That counts for something."

Y/N:" I guess you're right. Maybe I'm just a little paranoid."

Alexa:" Don't be

Alexa:" Don't be. Just focus on the match and do everything you can, okay? You got this."

Y/N smiled and leaned down to Alexa, kissing the top of her head. The fact that she was always so levelheaded and could get him back to a more relaxed state was incredible and she continued to live up to be the Goddess. Even now during the early stages of pregnancy, she kept up the support in any way she could. A few minutes later and after the third match on the card had finished, a producer called for Y/N.

Y/N:" Looks like it's showtime."

Alexa:" Go out there and steal the show, honey."

Y/N:" That's the plan. Watch and learn, Lexi."