1

3rd person's POV:

Osamu is at the front gate of his school waiting for his boyfriend, Suna, and his friend, Sakusa. Once Suna and Sakusa found Osamu waiting for them at the front gate, Suna ran to his boyfriend and kissed him while Sakusa is watching in disgust. They then left the school heading back to the mansion until Sakusa spoke up that leave Osamu in trouble. "Hey Osamu, did you do your paperwork while the gang and I were doing missions?" Osamu eyes' widen in realization as he stood still. "Shit!! I'm so dead once we reached back to the mansion!" When Suna heard 'I'm so dead', he too also realises about the situation. "Babe, he is so going to kill you." Sakusa's eyebrow raised in confusion on what they are saying. "What are you guys talking?" He asked as Suna and Osamu eyed each other. "You'll find out soon." Just that, they continued walking but faster.

Once they reached the mansion

As they reached the front door, Sakusa then noticed another pair of shoes on the floor. 'Who else is here?' He thought to himself but shook the thought away and enter the mansion. Osamu looked around at room filled with darkness so he sighed in relief but little did he know the lights got turned on revealing a boy that look like him but younger. Sakusa also entered the room and noticed the boy. The boy went closer to Osamu and pulled his ear. "Osamu Miya! What did I say about not finishing your paperwork?!" The boy scolding Osamu. "Not to do it..." Osamu mumbled. "And what did you do?" The boy who is still scolding Osamu. "I never finished the paperwork..." The boy then let go of Osamu's ear while Osamu rubs his abused ear. "No dinner for you mister!" After scolding Osamu, he then saw Suna and Sakusa. "Suna! I didn't notice you there. And you must be Osamu's friend." Pointing at Sakusa who is standing next to Suna. "Yes I am. I'm Sakusa. Sakusa Kiyoomi." Sakusa introducing himself to the young boy. "Well Sakusa, my name Atsumu. Atsumu Miya." Sakusa's eyes widen when he heard Atsumu's last name. Before he could reply, Atsumu was about to leave until he spoke up. "It was nice to meet you Omi-kun. I hope we get to work with each other often. And Osamu, you better finish your paperwork." Just that, Atsumu completely left the room. "Osamu, who was that?" Asking Osamu who seems to cursing under his breath. "That was Osamu's younger brother, Atsumu. He's the one taking care of the house and he is also the second in command." Suna explaining to Sakusa while rubbing his boyfriend's back. Sakusa's eyes widen. "Second in command?! Then how come I never seen him during the meetings?!" Before Osamu could answer, someone else answered. "That's because Osamu is protective of his omega younger brother even though he knows Atsumu can take care of himself but he still hid him." The three turned their heads to find Shoyo and Kei standing behind them, realizes it was Kei who answered Sakusa's question. "Babe, you don't have to be so salty about it. You do know Osamu is trying to help Atsumu overcoming his fear of blood." Shoyo speaking to his finance. Kei scoffs and Shoyo sighs. "I'm going to the recovering room to set up. See you later babe." Shoyo kissed his finance on the cheek and left to the recovering room. "Anyways, Osamu you better quickly go to your office or else Atsumu will not let you eat for week." Kei bluntly said making Osamu shrieked so Osamu quickly left the room to his office to complete his paperwork. Kei laughed in amusement before becoming dead serious. "Let's go to the meeting room. Atsumu has a mission for us." Suna and Sakusa agreed to the statement so the three of them head off to the meeting room for their mission.

Meanwhile with Atsumu

'Why did Osamu bring his hot friend here?! Stupid Osamu! But I wonder if he is single.' He thought to himself as he is blushing deep in red after meeting Sakusa. 'Ugh! Let's just go prepare the meeting for their mission.' Just that, Atsumu quickly composed himself before leaving his room in order to give the mission.

How was it? Well, I hoped you peeps enjoyed this chapter. And I'll see you peeps in the next chapter!