Backstory of AkaBoku part 2

Here's part 2 of the backstory! And now enjoy!!

The next day

Bokuto's POV:

I was walking from the convenience store after picking what I needed in order for me to cook dinner. While I was walking, I felt someone stalking me so I got nervous and quickly paced my steps until I felt someone pulled me into an alleyway. 'It's that stalker?!' I thought to myself as I panic on what he is about to do. "You look damn sexy wearing that, are you trying to seduce the alphas in public hmm?" The stalker was smirking at me on about what I'm wearing.

 "You look damn sexy wearing that, are you trying to seduce the alphas in public hmm?" The stalker was smirking at me on about what I'm wearing

                                      This is what Bokuto was wearing when shopping

"P-please let g-go of m-me.." I stuttered as I am getting more scared. "Why so scared you sexy omega~ At least let me have a taste of you~" The stalker talked to me in a disgusting tone. 'Someone.. Please help...' I shut my eyes tightly praying for someone to save me. Until I felt cloth wrapped around me, I slowly opened my eyes to see the stalker on the ground and a person standing above him. He turned around and I realized it was Akaashi-kun who saved me. "Are you alright Kou??" Asking me if I was alright as he walked towards me and hugged me. I sobbed into chest in fear. "I-I was s-so s-scared!" Akaashi-kun then lifted my face and wiped my tears away. "Don't worry Kou, I'll be here to protect you." He reassured me and I slightly blushed by his calming voice so I looked away. Then Akaashi-kun held my chin to face him which makes me blush even more. "Mmph!" Suddenly, Akaashi-kun kissed me on the lips which leave me in shock.

3rd person's POV:

The kiss between Akaashi and Bokuto lasted for a minute as they parted to gasp for air. Akaashi licked his lips making Bokuto blush even more. "You taste sweet darling~" Akaashi whispers in Bokuto's ear in a seductive voice. "S-shut up! That was my first kiss!" Bokuto punched lightly on Akaashi's chest and hugged him. "But thank you for saving me." Akaashi smiled at Bokuto and hugged him back. Your welcome." Akaashi then carried Bokuto in princess style which made Bokuto yelped and walk towards his car. "A-Akaashi! I c-can walk on m-my own!" Bokuto started protesting but Akaashi ignored him and continued walking to his car. After Bokuto realized that Akaashi is not listening to him, he sighed and gave up protesting so he decided to let whatever Akaashi wants. When they both reached Akaashi's car, Akaashi opened the passenger seat and placed Bokuto in before going to the driver's seat. Akaashi then started the car and drove him and Bokuto away from the street.

Like the part 2 of the backstory? The next part of the backstory will be the final part so stay tuned for it. See you soon peeps!