8

Welcome to the next chapter peeps! Hope you peeps enjoy this chapter!!

Somewhere in Fiore

Laxus Dreyar, head alpha of Fairy Tail, is in his office with his omega mate, Freed Justine, working on paperwork until he received a phone call. Laxus grabbed his phone and checked the contact to see who is calling him while Freed looked over his mate's shoulder to see who is calling his Laxus. When they read the contact, they got curious on why Atsumu Miya from Japan is calling them so Laxus answered the call. "What do you want Miya" Laxus replying in monotone voice.  "Greetings Laxus, I bet your wondering why I'm calling you" "Just get to the point Miya" Laxus could hear Atsumu sighing at the other end of the call " I may need Fairy Tail's help to defeat a certain enemy" Laxus raised his eyebrow in interest montioning Atsumu to continue." Oh? Do explain why you need my mafia's help." "My team and I were ambushed by our enemy during one of my members' wedding and many of them are injured so I have come to conclusion that we need Fairy Tail and SaberTooth's help." "Since your explanation sounds reasonable, I will lend you my help. On one condition." "What is your condition?" "You better make sure that my pack members will not have scars on them." Laxus warning Atsumu in a murderous tone. "Very well. I'll end the call then." The call ended between Laxus and Atsumu as Laxus placed down his phone on the desk while Freed is staring at his mate waiting for answers. "Miya from Japan decided to get help from us and SaberTooth to defeat a enemy of theirs since they were ambushed." Laxus explained to Freed who had his eyes widen that Atsumu wanted their help. "Well then, I should probably go tell our pack members that we'll have a meeting in the meeting room." Freed waltzed to his mate and kiss him on the lips before leaving the office to inform their pack members.

In the meeting room

All of the pack members of Fairy Tail are currently in the meeting room waiting for Laxus to tell them what's going on. Natsu Dragneel, omega mate of Gray Fullbuster, is sitting on his alpha's lap still feeling tired as he was woken up from his nap, Levy McGarden, omega mate of Gajeel Redfox, is reading a book she gotten from the library while sitting on her mate's lap, Wendy Marvell, alpha mate of Romeo Conbolt, is sitting next to her boyfriend chatting, Erza Fernandez, alpha mate of Jellal Fernandez from another mafia, is messaging to her husband on the phone. Then the doors opened revealing Laxus and Freed entering the room where all of them began to become serious. "What is the reason of this meeting, Laxus?" Erza asking her head alpha wondering why he called them here. "Atsumu Miya from Japan has called us to help him and his mafia to defeat an enemy of theirs. He also decided to call SaberTooth for help." When Laxus explained the situation, whispers and murmurers began to spread between the pack members. "So I'll be sending Team Natsu, Shadow Gear, Gajeel, Mirajane, Elfman, Cana, Juvia and Romeo to Japan." Laxus mentioning the people who will be going to Japan to help out Atsumu and his mafia. "You all have three days to pack and head for the airport. I'm not sure who SaberTooth is sending but you'll meet them at the airport. Dismissed." Once Laxus had ended the meeting, all of the pack members left the room.

Meanwhile with the SaberTooth mafia

Rogue Cheney, head alpha of SaberTooth, is currently fucking his omega mate, Sting Eucliffe, to oblivion on his desk until he was interrupted by his phone ringing. He growled in anger wondering who decided to call him when he is busy fucking his omega so he quickly tied a cloth around his mate's mouth before he answered his phone. "What the fuck do you want" Rogue answering the phone in an angry tone as he continues to fuck Sting. "Hello to you too, Rogue-san." Rogue raised his eyebrow when he heard the familiar voice replied. "Why are you calling?" Atsumu explained his situation to Rogue who is still fucking his omega mate. "I see. Very well then, I'll send some to help you out. Now would you excuse me, I'm really busy." Just that, Rogue ended the call before removing his mate's gag. "A-ALPHA~" With a last few thrusts into his mate, Sting climaxed on his chest and on the desk. Rogue removed his cock from his omega's ass and threw away the condom into the bin. "Who was that Ryos?" Sting asking his alpha mate about the phone call. "You know that mafia group in Japan we made an alliance with?" Rogue asking Sting if he remembers. "Yea. What about that?" Sting hummed as he wears a fresh pair of boxers and cleaned the desk before he walks over to his mate. "Apparently, they want our help including Fairy Tail to defeat an enemy of theirs." Rogue summarizing the situation that Atsumu had told him on the phone. "Is that so? Well we should tell the others then since this war is probably huge." Sting purred as he climbs on top of Rogue. "I suppose your right darling." Rogue smiled before leaning down to kiss his mate. They parted as Sting slips off Rogue's lap and head to his mate's desk to grab his phone and give it to him. "Now go and message them while I go to the kitchen to get something to eat." Sting began to walk out of his mate's office to the kitchen after telling Rogue.

With a few messages to the group and a private conversation with Laxus, Rogue went back to work on his paperwork while thinking what or who is Atsumu's enemy planning.

Did you guys like the chapter especially the small smut part between Rogue and Sting? I decided to change their positions like who is top and who is bottom. Anyways, I hoped you peeps had enjoyed this chapter! Until next time!!