Backstory of AkaBoku Part 1

Hi peeps! So, one of you commented that I should do a backstory of AkaBoku (Akaashi x Bokuto) on how they met. So here it is! 

Warning: Top!Akaashi x Bottom!Bokuto

3rd person's POV:

The tops are in Tetsurou's house celebrating with his engagement with his future husband. While the tops were celebrating, they heard the doorbell from the entrance which make them confused. "Hey Kuroo, did you invite anyone?" Daichi asking Kuroo if he had invited anyone over. "Oh yeah! I invited an old friend from middle school but there might be a slight problem..." Kuroo trailed off in speaking. "What do you mean a slight problem?" Tsukishima raised an eyebrow. "You see... My old friend from middle school is an omega and he has problems with new people. So, I really appreciate that you guys don't scare him too much.." Telling his mafia friends that his old middle school friend is an omega and how he gets scared with new people. So, the tops nodded their head to respect their teammate's old friend. Kuroo then walked to his front door and opened it for his old friend. "Geez! What took you so long Tetsu!?" Hearing a whine from outside of the front door. "Sorry about that Ko. I was telling my friends about you." Kuroo stepping aside to let his old friend in revealing a short boy who has a mixed hair color of grey and black along with a pair of golden eyes that resembles of an owl. (Yes I decided to make Bokuto's hair down so no judging). 

                                                                 This is what Koutarou is wearing

'He's cute and hella sexy at the same time!' Akaashi thinking to himself after he saw Koutarou. "Um Tetsu, why is he staring at me like that?" Koutarou asking Kuroo while pointing at Akasshi as he is scared of new people. "How about you just ignore him for now Ko?" Reassuring his friend into ignoring Akaashi. "Okay... Oh! I also brought you a gift for your engagement Tetsu." Passing a small bag to his now engaged friend which contains a gift. "Thanks Ko! Anyways, let me introduce my friends. This is Daichi, Tsukishima, Ennoshita, Kageyama, Semi, Osamu and Sakusa." Introducing his friends to Koutarou despite that Akaashi is still staring at him so Daichi then nudge Akaashi to stop his daydreaming and also make him introduce himself to Koutarou. Akaashi then snapped from his thoughts and walked towards Koutarou. He took one of Koutarou's hands and kissed the back making Koutarou blushed. " I apologized for my rudeness. My name is Akaashi Keiji but you can call Akaashi princess~" Akaashi introduced himself in a seductive tone making Koutarou blushed more red. "O-oh! M-my name is B-bokuto K-koutarou but y-you can call me K-koutarou." Koutarou stutter while introducing himself since he is a blushing mess from the nickname 'princess'. Akaashi smiled as he stood up and went into the kitchen. The tops except for Koutarou had their jaws drop after see a scene like that. That is until Koutarou fainted onto the ground while still blushing hard. "Ko/Koutarou!!" The tops yelled after seeing Koutarou had fainted. As for Akaashi who is in the kitchen, he was slightly blushing and yet smirked. "Can't wait to make you princess~"

Enjoy part 1 of the backstory of Akaboku? Get ready for part 2 that may come up! If wondering when was this, it started 3 years ago when Kuroo and Kenma were engage while Tsukishima and his boyfriend along with Daichi and his boyfriend were still dating.