6

Hi peeps! Here's the chapter you all have been waiting for so I hope you enjoy! I also like to mention that in this AU Koutarou is shorter Keiji.

3rd person's POV:

"I'm pregnant!" Koutarou announcing to his alpha friends about his pregnancy. Everyone in the room went into silence. "Uhh guys?" Koutarou breaking the silence that was surrounding the room. That was when something unexpected happen. "YOUR PREGNANT!!??" All of Koutarou's alpha friends yelled making Koutarou whimpered by the sudden yell. Due to Koutarou's whimpering, he started to release distress pheromones. Suddenly, the doors were forcedly opened causing the alphas in the room to flinch. The alphas looked to the doors to see a pissed Keiji. Keiji then ran to Koutarou who was releasing distress pheromones "It's okay baby...I'm here so calm down..." Keiji telling his mate to calm down. Koutarou then sniffed his mate's scent and snuggled into his mate's chest. Keji then looked up and glared at Koutarou's alpha friends. "How dare you my omega upset!.." Keiji growled in protectiveness while hugging his omega. The alphas in the room shudder in fear by Keiji's glare. The alphas in the room bowed down. "We're sorry!" All of them apologized in union. "I'll take your apology but don't do it again or else." Keiji accepting the apology but also warning them. The alphas in the room stood up and there was a awkward silence. Kageyama then decided to break the silence in the room. "So Keiji-san, how long was Koutarou-san pregnant?" Asking Keiji as he was curious on how long Koutarou was pregnant. "5 months." Replying Kageyama's question while scenting his omega. The alphas in the room eyes' widen after hearing that their omega friend is 5 months pregnant. "Setting that aside, it's time to begin the wedding." Keiji reminding the guys in the room as he starts to leave along with his mate. 

Before we get to the main event, let's do a flashback on how Keiji crashed into the room

~Flashback~

Keiji's POV:

After I announced that my mate is pregnant to to my omega friends, they were squealing in excitement and congratulating me on me becoming a soon to be father. Until I suddenly smell my mate's distress pheromones from afar, that is when I growled in anger on who is making my mate upset. So I ran out of the room following my mate's scent leaving my friends alone. As I got closer to my mate's scent, the scent then came to a stop making me standing in front a pair of doors. I then remember that the doors I am standing in front is one of Koutarou's friends room.

~End of flashback~

At the ceremony

Everyone from the mafia even some of the guests' parents arrived to the wedding. As the guests were excited for the event, their chatter started to lower down once they saw the groom of the event, standing at the alter. That is when the music begins to play meaning the bride is about to enter. Then the main door open and all eyes were on the bride who is entering. Everyone were in awe on how beautiful Shoyo is while Kei on the other hand was grinning like a idiot and blushing at the same time. Once Shoyo reached the alter, the priest then begin to say the words like every wedding should be said.(please don't murder me for this because I don't know about Christian wedding TwT) It was then time for Kei and Shoyo to say their wedding vows. "Shoyo, I never thought that today we will get married as I always love you even before we started to date. Sure, we always have fights but we always managed to solve our problems and I hope we will continue this life together without arguing." After Kei finished his vow, Shoyo teared up a little and now is his turn. "Kei, I also never thought we would get married. Ever since I met you when you were injured, I always thought that you might be another of those guys I used to date in the past. But after spending time with you, I realized that you weren't like them and you helped me to feel love again so I'm glad that we will spend our lives together." The couple smiled at each other lovely. "Is there any objections that this lovely couple should not be wed?" The priest asking the audience before continuing his speech. "Since there is no objections, I now pronounce you husband and wife." The newly wedded couple then share a kiss and everyone in the audience cheered.

At the reception

Some of the guests including the newly wedded couple danced along with the music that was played by the orchestra while the other guests were chatting among themselves. Tetsurou, Kenma and Yaku were talking to each other when a couple came up to them. "Excuse me?" The three then looked at the couple. "Are you Lev's friends?" The Kuroo couple shared a look until Tetsurou looked back to the couple. "Yes we are. And may I ask who you are?" He asked the couple. "Oh my apologies! Let me introduce myself. I'm Nakajima Akutagawa and this is my husband Ryunosuke Akutagawa. We are Lev's parents" One of them name Nakajima introducing himself and his husband. The three eyes' widen. "Mentioning Lev, where is he?" Nakajima asking them. The Kuroos and Yaku were still in shock. "Baby, I think you broke them." Ryunosuke telling his husband. Until Nakajima and Ryunosuke heard their son's voice. "Mother? Father?"

Wasn't expecting the plot twist? Well let's just say I want to make this book a bit more interesting with some plot twist. And yes I decided to make Atsushi and Akutagawa from BSD(Bungou Stray Dogs) because they are one of my favorite couple. Before I should end this chapter, I wanna ask you peeps if I should do a backstory on how Keiji and Koutarou met.

Anyways, I hoped you guys had enjoyed this chapter! See you in the next chapter!