4

At the destination

3rd person's POV:

Asahi, Nishinoya and Ennoshita arrived at the club where Nishinoya's childhood friend works. Once they stood in front of the club, there was a person who seems to be waiting for them. "Are you JessicaMaeVillaseor?" Ennoshita asking the woman in front the three of them. She looked at them and smiled. "Yep! I heard about your childhood friend being abused by his 'husband' so I came here and decided to put him in his place." The three of them smile that someone wants to put punish Nishinoya's childhood friend's 'husband'. So, the four of them entered the club just to be powered by the loud music. The four head where the bartender is and that is when Nishinoya started to cry when he saw his childhood friend. "Ryuu...Is that you?" Ryuunosuke's ears perk when he heard a familiar voice calling him. His face quickly turned and his eyes started to water. "Noya..." His voice was slowly breaking down but until the four of them heard someone calling Ryuunosuke. "Mama!" The four of them turned their heads to see a young girl running to Ryuunosuke in tears. "Mei! What happen to you?! Did your father do this to you?" Ryuunosuke asking while looking up and down as he sees his daughter cover in bruises. Mei nodded her head and Ryuunosuke sighed. "Mei..You do know your father doesn't want to be disturbed. Come on, let's get you patch up." Ennoshita smiled at how caring Ryuunosuke was towards his daughter. 'How does his bastard of a husband not see how caring he is!' Until a angry shout broke his thoughts. "Ryuunosuke! Where's the little brat?!" The four of them notice how Ryuunosuke flinch when he heard the yell. "N-Nathan D-dear! W-what do y-you m-mean? S-she n-never c-came here." Ryuunosuke stuttering not wanting to be beaten up by Nathan. "Bullshit! I saw the little brat running here! Don't you lie to me!" Ryuunosuke shut his eyes tight when he saw Nathan raising his fist to punch him but he felt nothing. He opened his eyes slightly and saw Ennoshita's face being bruised.  "E-Ennoshita-san!" Ryuunosuke panicked when he saw Ennoshita's bruised face. Nathan then felt a hand on his shoulder so he turned around to see JessicaMaeVillaseor. "How about we take this outside hmm?" So, JessicaMaeVillaseor dragged Nathan outside to have a 'talk'.

Ennoshita is sitting on one of the stools while Ryuunosuke is applying the cream on Ennoshita's bruised face. "You know...you guys don't have to help me..." Ryuunosuke spoke up as he finishes applying cream on Ennoshita's face. "What are you trying to say!? Ryuunosuke, we are best friends! Of course, we will help you." Nishinoya exclaimed after hearing his best friend's statement. "Thank you for that Noya. But how about Mei? Where are we going to live?" Asahi, Nishinoya and Ennoshita looked at each other until Asahi propose a idea. "How about you and your daughter live with us? We lived in a mansion so we have plenty of empty rooms." Ryuunosuke's eyes lit up when he heard Asahi's idea. "Really? You all don't mind?" Ryuunosuke asked and the three of them nodded. Ryuunosuke smiled as tears fell off his face. "I-I'm free.. W-We're free...Thank you! Mei, we have a new home to live in!" Ryuunosuke stated as he lifts up Mei in the air with a big smile. Mei's eyes lit up as she doesn't have to see her abusive father. "Yay!" She cheered. The three smiled happily that Ryuunosuke and Mei can no longer suffer from abuse. "Come on, let's go back home." Nishinoya telling them. And so, the three along with Ryuunosuke and Mei went back home.

Btw, Nathan died from JessicaMaeVillaseor's wrath.

Hope you liked the chapter. And I'll see you in the next chapter!