5

Here's the next chapter! I hope you enjoy!

Wedding day of Tsukihina

3rd person's POV:

Shoyo is in his room as his fellow omega friends are helping him getting dress for his wedding. "OMG Shoyo you look so cute!!" Sugawara exclaiming after he had done with a final touch of Shoyo's wedding dress.

 "OMG Shoyo you look so cute!!" Sugawara exclaiming after he had done with a final touch of Shoyo's wedding dress

                                                                  This is Shoyo's wedding dress

" I agree with Suga! You look so cute and beautiful Shoyo!!" Toru exclaiming in excitement. "Thanks you guys for helping me!" Shoyo gleamed at his wedding dress. When the omegas were talking between themselves, they then heard the door open. The omegas turned their heads to see someone standing in front of the door. "Keiji!" Sugawara exclaimed in excitement as he hasn't seen his friend in a long time. "Suga, how are you?" Keiji greeting Sugawara. "And Shoyo, congrats on your wedding." Keiji congratulating Shoyo when he saw him in a dress. "Thank you Keiji-san! But may I ask where Bokuto-san is?" Shoyo asking Keiji where Koutarou is as he notices Koutarou is not around. "Ahhh Koutarou. He went to find the others because he wanted to see them ." He explains to the omegas. "I also have an announcement to make." Keiji spoke, catching the omegas attention.

meanwhile with the tops

Kei was pacing around in his dressing room while his friends were watching him as they noticed that he was overthinking. "Kei stop overthinking." Daichi casually telling Kei to calm down. "But Daichi, what if Shoyo doesn't want to marry me?! or what if he regrets having me as his alpha?!" Kei said in a panicking tone. Hajime sighed in annoyance and stood up from the chair he was sitting. He then walked towards Kei and stood in front of him. Hajime placed his hands on Kei's shoulders and shake him. After shaking Kei, he gripped Kei's shoulders tightly and looked deeply into his eyes. "Listen here Kei. Why would Shoyo agreed to marry you if he doesn't want you as his alpha! Besides, your overthinking too much." Hajime then lets go after saying what needs to be said. Kei sighs and smiled. "Thanks Hajime. I guess I'm very nervous." Thanking his friend. The alphas were talking among them when they heard a knock on the door. The alphas got curious on who is knocking on the door so Tetsurou stood up and walked towards the door. Once the door opened, the entrance revealed Koutarou who seems to have a bump. "Koutarou!" Tetsurou exclaimed after not seeing his for a long period of time. "Hey Tetsu." Koutarou said. "Can I come in?" Koutarou asking for permission to enter. Tetsurou then started to get suspicious because the Koutarou he knows doesn't ask for permission. "Sure come on in." Tetsurou made way for Koutarou to enter. All eyes were on Koutarou once he entered the room. "Hey you guys, It's been a while hasn't it?" Asking the alphas. "It sure has." Tobio spoke up while leaning against the wall. The alphas then suddenly saw that Koutarou has a bump on his stomach. "Koutarou, may I ask why do you have a bump?" Osamu asking Koutarou about the bump. "That's right! I have something else to tell you other than congratulating Kei. Guys, I am....."

What do you think Keiji will announce to the omegas while Koutarou announced it to the alphas? And how do you think that the omegas and the alphas are going to react to the news? Comment down below.

I also like to apologize for not updating for so long. I have been rather busy with school and stuff. Anyways, hoped you peeps had enjoy this chapter! See you in the next chapter!

P.S: If you guys are wondering why there was no picture of Kei's wedding suit, it was because I couldn't choose one since the ones I looked through were good looking so please use your imagination.