9

Here's the next chapter! Enjoy!!

At the airport

Both Fairy Tail and SaberTooth had just arrived in Japan and right now they are looking for Atsumu and his gang that are supposed to pick them up. Gray Fullbuster is the first in command of Fairy Tail while his mate Natsu Dragneel is the second in command of Fairy Tail so they walked at the head of Fairy Tail leading them. Rogue Cheney is the mafia boss of SaberTooth leading with his mate Sting Eucliffe. The two mafia groups had just found Atsumu and his gang waiting at the lobby where Lev from Atsumu's group spotted them and informed Atsumu. "I thank you both for coming to help." Atsumu bowing down to them as he thanked them. Rogue looked to see Sakusa and Yaku from Atsumu's group staring at him and his mate so he growled at them as he pulled his mate close to him tightly. Atsumu had caught Rogue growling at Sakusa and Yaku who might have stared at him and his omega. "Rogue-san, I apologize if these two are staring at you and your omega. These two have join my mafia quite recently so please mind their rudeness." Atsumu apologized to Rogue since Sakusa and Yaku didn't mean to stare. "I will let it slide this time Mr Atsumu. But if I see any of your members staring at my omega, I won't hesitate to rip their heads." Atsumu nodded, not wanting to anger SaberTooth's boss any further. He stood at the side leading the two mafias to the cars.

During the journey

"Are you both crazy?! Staring at the boss of SaberTooth and his omega! Osamu, why didn't you tell them about what we don't do when dealing the two powerful mafias from Fiore?!" Atsumu scolding his older brother for not telling Sakusa and Yaku on how not to disrespect SaberTooth's boss. Atsumu sighs and laid against the seat while Lev gave him a bottle of water. "Just don't do it next time. Because SaberTooth's boss is ruthless when it comes to people staring at his mate. He only listens to his mate and his friends." Explaining to Sakusa and Yaku about SaberTooth's boss. Both Sakusa and Yaku looked terrified when they heard Atsumu explained why Rogue from SaberTooth was irritated at them since SaberTooth's boss seems possessive with his mate. For now, the both of them would be careful on not what they're not supposed to do during this mafia war with the enemy.

At the mansion

The three groups had just arrived at the entrance of Atsumu and his mafia's mansion. Several butlers and maids came up to the two cars Fairy Tail and SaberTooth were in, to bring up their luggage to their guest rooms. "Please follow me to the conference room. I'll explain the situation to you." Guiding them to the conference room where Atsumu will explain the mafia war that is happening between his mafia and the enemy. Once they are in the conference room, Atsumu began to explain to them. Questions were asked in the conference as Atsumu answered them so they begun planning to end the mafia war. After a long day of planning, Atsumu called it a day. Atsumu called one of the maids to lead Fairy Tail and SaberTooth to their rooms where they will not to be disturbed.

Atsumu sighs the moment he entered his room. A small bark alerted him which made the blond omega gently smile when he saw his pet dog, Chocolate. He bent down to pick up Chocolate and walked over to his bed, petting his dog. "This is going to be a long mafia war Chocolate." He whispers softly. Atsumu sighs once more and went under his covers hoping to get the sleep he hasn't been receiving due to nightmares.

Not knowing that there is a spy in his base gaining information.

Who is the spy in Atsumu's mafia? Until next time!