KEEP THESE POINTS IN MIND!!!

Heya beautiful peeps!(don't be rude say it back!!!!)
I am the writer of this book that you are reading!
I am a human too, who tries to do updates as soon as possible depends on my mood and how clear my schedule is really.
Anddddd, if I don't update then that means I would be sick, studying, or dead....
But don't worry I'll probably inform you ahead if I am dying I guess.
Whatever so I wanted to say a few things before you get started on with my book.

This is a work of fiction. And the artists mentioned here are not werewolves or vampires or any sort of being in real life. They are just awesome people who are dominating the world with there music! And I don't own those people but I do own my characters and my book so if you try to copy it you are violating my copyright rights and for that you can also go behind the bars( even if you are in a different country than mine! Mind you) getting inspired by works is different than that of copying someone's work and I am totally against it.

The readers of this book should be respectful to each other.
Any harsh comments about me, my book or my lovely readers will be blocked as well as reported and that way you can also get kicked off of wattpad.
I am a human too even though I usually introduce myself as a vampire and
I have every right to make mistakes and I would truly appreciate if you could point out any grammatical mistakes so,
I can correct it as I, myself hate them. But be nice about it.
No bullying, racism, or sexism is allowed here we welcome all kinds of readers! Even werewolves and vampires And before saying something harsh to someone think how You will feel if someone said that to you.
Everyone has feelings no matter how strong they look!
And most importantly don't be a freaking GHOST READER! Do you know how hard we work to write books and don't even get credits for it there are soo many great books at wattpad but they are underappreciated because of GHOST READERS...

And those who might not know about werewolves and there types like omegas, alphas, rogues, true bloods and elders here is what you might wanna know about them:

Werewolves: They are supernatural beings half humans and half wolves. They fully respect there pack's rules and there pack leader. They are more of a very big family.

True bloods: Both parents are alphas. They are rare since it is very rare for two alpha bloods to be mates and almost impossible to have a child. They are the strongest kind of the wolf species. They are the most possessive, aggressive and dominant wolves, they have red eyes but it turns silver when they release there true powers.

Alphas: They are the second strongest kind. Most alphas are strong ranking warriors or the leaders of the pack. Possessive and dominant. Red eyes.

Betas: They serve as the right hands of alphas. Most of them are low ranking warriors. They are partly submissive to the alphas but dominant towards Omega's . Yellow eyes.

Omega's: The weakest and the most submissive kind of wolves. Most of them are servants of the higher ranks. They also take good care of pups(children) and elders. They also are a part of the pack's medical team. Brown eyes.

Male omega's: The rarest kind of all since almost all omegas are female. Blue eyes.

Rogues: Wolves that don't belong to any packs.

Luna: The wife of the head alpha.

Elders: They are a group of elder werewolves who are called when there is a problem that cannot be solved by the head alpha alone.

Pack: The wolf community.  They strictly follow the rules of the pack and there hierarchy. They are like one big family living in a villlage. They share a bond which makes it possible to link with each other.

I hope that it helped you :-)

If you don't like my book it's okay,
I wish you a great day too!!!
Because I understand that not everyone will love my book!!!
But please don't hate on me or my book as it truly hurts me!

With that I my a:n/ here please keep everything in mind and I love every single one of you!
You matter in this world and are loved for I am here for you and you are doing great!
Loveya💕
Peace out✌,
Arz