THAT CAN BE A BIG PROBLEM

Yoongi and Hoseok pov after they left jimin's room.

"Are you thinking the same thing that I am thinking?" Hoseok asked Yoongi.

"I guess?, you thinking about my wisdom will reach higher than the sky?" Yoongi asked hoseok a question back.

"You know you can simply call him Jimin and yeah I was thinking about him." Hoseok replied with a somewhat worried expression.

"Nah I like calling him my wisdom will reach higher than the sky, has a nice ring to it, and it doesn't matter they literally mean the same thing" Yoongi shrugged and then remembered how easily jimin got scared and then he had a flashback of yesterday and how jimin at that time too said that he didn't want them to beat him up and the same happened today he turned to hoseok wide eyed and saw the same look of worry and realization on his face.

"Do you think he was abused!?" Yoongi practically shouted at hoseok.

"Yeah I was thinking the same thing do you think he will let us know???" Hoseok replied surprisingly in a calmer voice.

"I don't know and I certainly don't expect anything but he was wearing the same clothes as yesterday maybe we should send clothes for him or something." Yoongi replied in a more composed tone than earlier.

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

After picking a few clothes from the pack wardrobe Yoongi and Hoseok went to the room which was temporarily or maybe will permanently be jimin's room.

"Should we change him by ourselves? Do you think he will be okay with it when he gets up?" Hoseok asked suddenly unsure of there decision.

"Oh come on hope he maybe an omega but he still is a man he will ofc be okay with it!" Yoongi persisted.

"Um but if he wakes up and is not alright with it the what will we do? Or more worse what of he wakes up when we are in the middle of changing his clothes and he may think that we are taking advantage of him?" Hoseok stated with some very hard to ignore facts.

"THAT CAN BE A BIG PROBLEM!" Yoongi exclaimed not minding his loud voice which can wake up the sleeping omega, but Yoongi wanted to check something, and that something is not his d- we should NOT go down that road Yoongi mentally slapped himself he wanted to check for any marks that showed if this omega was previously abused anywhere and it can be a perfect opportunity to do so.

"No hoseok did you see he didn't wake up even when I shouted that loud I guess he is a heavey sleeper and just for more safety precautions I brought thi-"

"YOONGI YOU ARE NOT GOING TO INJECT WHATEVER DRUG IS THERE AND KEEP HIM SLEEPING HELL WE ARE TRYING TO ADOPT HIM NOT FUCKING MAKE HIM A GUINEA PIG FOR YOUR INJECTIONS!!!" Hoseok exclaimed taking a step back rethinking about his mate's mental health.

"Shh keep it down hope I won't do that to him it's just a medicine for the wounds that he got yesterday from the car accident and the rogues and it just makes the wolf a bit more sleepy for faster recovery." Yoongi tried being logical for his stupid mate who thought he will do something as pathetic as that. And it seemed like his mate also understood that as he again step closer to him.

"Okay then inject that in him what are you waiting for? Full moon?" Hoseok said with sass trying to cover how he got scared by him earlier.

"Aye aye captain scardey cat." Yoongi retorted with his infamous smirk.

What surprised both the wolves that jimin was asleep all the time, boy didn't even twitch which resulted in yoongi checking his pulse to see he was still alive. After getting his pulse they waited for two minutes for the medication to show its effect and then started to undress the young omega.

And belive me when I say they they didn't expect what they saw...

__________________________________________________________________________________

End of chapter three hope you guys enjoyed thanks for reading!
Please vote and comment love you guys and you are awesome!
Peace out~
Arz!💕✌