KISS-BLOCKER!!!!

"Words omega I need you to speak!" he ordered coming closer...

"Y-yes" I replied shakily feeling a bit dizzy from the close proximity between the two of us, my wolf being the wuss it is and submitting to Jungkook begging me to lean in and close off the little space that we have in between us and slowly I just couldn't stop myself and started to lean in, wanting nothing more than to feel Jungkook's lips on mine...

Feeling brave I slowly placed my hand on his cheeks, thinking he will reject my touch but he didn't, so I slowly caressed his cheeks, not missing when Jungkook slightly leaned in to my touch and shivered I smiled triumphantly and started leaning closer causing my wolf to jump in excitement and just as I was about to capture his lips on mine the door barged open, my wolf grumbled in annoyance and I pushed Jungkook away causing the poor guy to stumble and fall...
WAIT WHAT HE ISN'T A POOR GUY HE MADE ME CLEAN HIS DIRT AND IS SAYING THAT I HAVE TO SLEEP ON THE FLOOR...!!!

"What the fuck were you two doing?!" Yoongi yelled not believing his eyes for a second because of what he saw just a moment before!

And I was scared... I feel truly pathetic to be so scared all the freaking time!!! I thought that Yoongi will just... I don't know beat me? For touching the son of alpha I mean how can a weak male omega even think about touching the son of the alpha? It's truly my responsibility, no it's the responsibility of my wolf!!! He was the one who wanted me to lean in!!! Ugh I might get a headache after thinking so much-

"Jungkook how dare you bully Jimin!?" Yoongi growled half transformed while i just blinked my eyes... once, twice but was still standing there bewildered beyond belief, wasn't I the one who oh so gracefully pushed him down?  Well perks of being an omega I guess? It all kind of does make sense if you look at it from Yoongi's Pov i mean why else would an OMEGA push a straight alpha away? I mean definitely not because they were about to *cough*  kiss  *cough*

"I'm not bullying him Yoongi!!! He is, you saw didn't you? He just pushed me!!!" Jungkook whined isn't he the son of the alpha? Why is he whining like a kid?! The fuck?

"Like I would believe that kid, have you seen My wisdom will reach higher than the sky? He's too nice and sweet to do that!"

"My wisdom what? And he's not for  how long have you known him? Two days? Well I am the future alpha of the pack  you are a member of and you belive him over me?Tsk. That's pitiful "

A/n:
Short update ik but I'm super busy!!! I'm sorry!!!
I'll update soon now!!!
I love you all!!! I seriously do!!!
See you in the next update!!!
Peace out
~Arz💕