shh...it's a secret!

"This beautiful person...that person is all I could ask for let's pray that I won't destroy it like things!" Joon hyung said and his ears turned a bit pink!!! Awww he is so adorable!!!

"I will...............

"I will hurt anyone who breaks your heart hyung, you can count on me!!!" Jungkook said smiling sweetly...his smile was to die for, I haven't seen him smile but now that I've seem him smile all I want is to see it again it might sound weird but I kind of envied Joon hyung there, he has the future alpha Jeon Jungkook smiling at him if that isn't the biggest flex I don't know what is.

"So who is the lucky girl?" Jungkook asked slyly and Joon hyung blushed so hard that he put tomatoes to shame.

"It's just someone...someone special they are not comfortable with me going around telling everyone so I'll keep it a secret."
And that is when I knew, Joon hyung was a good man who respects there partner honesty he was perfect. I wish to find someone like him in the future.

"Well I don't care then when is Tae arriving? I have a meeting with him." Jungkook said quickly changing the topic and OHMYGOD how many people are there here exactly? Jin then Tae damn it's hard keeping up!!!

Then Joon hyung glanced at me and I understood the look he wanted me to leave though he was too nice to admit it out loud but his eyes told me everything I needed to know , the talk about this Tae dude was something personal for them and they didn't want an outsider to snoop around there business so well I turned around to leave.

"Where are you going Omega?" Jungkook asked no demanded.

"I-i don't kno-w" I replied for some reason Jungkook makes me very nervous...so much so that I don't think I will ever be able to talk with him without stuttering, even the thought of me talking confidently talking with him seems like a dream maybe it's his aura, of raw strength or maybe his alpha lineage which makes me want to submit almost instantly, but at the same time I feel this pull to him like someone has placed opposite poles of magnets on us, which will never come out.

"Go back to the room then Hoseok Hyung wanted to meet you anyway" Jungkook said nonchalantly as if he didn't really care but it struck something in me, something which made me happy because no matter how much he tried to make it seem like he didn't care he cared or atleast that's what I concluded.

I smiled and said "Okay well see you l-later!" It took a few seconds for me register I didn't stutter as much as I turned to leave I saw the surprised face of Jungkook and felt good..?

  --x--

"Hey Jimin!"
Hoseok said as I entered my room...wait was it really my room? I'm just here temporarily well so it's my temporary room then.

"Hello." I said awkwardly, I think I had more good werewolf interaction these few days than compared to like three whole years.

"You settling in good I hope?" He asked with a smile which was so bright that it could rival a sun!

"I-i am al-lright I think" I don't know why I'm so awkward I can think and talk in my mind just fine but when it comes to face to face talking I just can't do it.

"You think? Well I am always here to listen to you!" He says passing me another bright smile...I could get used to this, but alas I can't this pack life is not for me.

"Thankyou..." I paused not knowing what to call him.

"You can call me Hoseok hyung even if you decide we can adopt you I think it would be better if you call us hyungs it would be weird hearing someone else call me dad or daddy..."

"Why?" I asked slightly confused...

"Well I'm only used to hearing it from Yoongi so yeah..."

"WHAT!?!?" I yelled out.

"ssh...it's a secret! Nobody else knows about that and I'm not planning on telling them or else I would not hear the end of it! If Yoongi heard me say that he would..."

I couldn't hear what Yoongi would do if he heard him, because at that exact moment the door opened and in came ...

*-*-*
Hello! It's me again! I know I took quite the break but I'll try my level best to update more often now!!! Thankyou so much for waiting!
Stay hydrated,
Stay gold!!!