I AM THE FUTURE ALPHA

They saw the young omegas body covered with bruises some half healed while some looked like they were just from a few days ago. The scars of the healed bruises covered most of his chest, Hoseok and Yoongi couldn't believe what they were seeing.

"H-hey Yoongi who do you think did this to him?" A wide eyed Hoseok asked.

"Do I look like I have any clue of this!? And if I did, Do you seriously think I would be standing here and not do anything? I would have killed the person who did this to my wisdom will reach higher than the sky!!" Yoongi yelled but Hoseok could clearly hear the hurt in his voice.

They barely knew Jimin but here they were, feeling as if someone had just stabbed them with a red hot iron blade and was mercilessly twisting the blade right in the heart.

Hoseok turned away from an almost naked Jimin while Yoongi quickly started dressing the omega. No-one said anything after that.

After dressing Jimin they went out of the room quietly closing the door.

The silence however didn't last long once they reached the hallways and heard none other than the alpha's son Jeon Jungkook yelling.

Jeon Jungkook's pov (because why not?)

"Are you serious right now dad!?" I yelled with frustration I can't believe that I THE FUTURE ALPHA  has to share a room with a weak omega!!!  Like if that omega would have been a beautiful lady I wouldn't even complain but the omega I am staying with is a MALE omega and I am a STRAIGHT guy so I can't sleep with that thing. And I thought the male omega's were only myths too much for that I guess...

"Jeon Jungkook don't forget that I am the alpha and I make rules. The omega is your roommate and that's final."

Shit got real he is using my full name like my full name mission take omega out of my room abort I repeat abort!

"Okay father as you say." I replied and bowed down apologising for my behavior.

"Good."

That is when I noticed the presence behind us I turned around to find the beta of the pack Hoseok and his mate Yoongi. How long were they here for!?

I need to practice my senses more or else I won't be the future alpha sheeshh!!!

"Hoseok I made the living arrangements for your son!" My father replied cheerfully wait-
WHAT!? THE OMEGA IS THERE SON LAST TIME I CHECKED THEY CAN'T BE PREGNANT I DIDN'T EVEN SEE THE BABY BUMP ON YOONGI SO THAT MEANS THE OMEGA IS ADOPTED!!! HOW OLD IS HE!? IS HE LIKE 5? 10? UGGHHHH I HOPE NOT!!!

"Thankyou so much alpha but Jimin hasn't really made the decision to let us adopt him. So we are waiting actually. But we did find something about him which we would like to discuss with you"  He then looked at me and then back at father and added,
"Alone" WHAT WHYY I WANTED TO HEAR IT TOO !!!

But I left nonetheless.  And surprisingly I saw yoongi leaving too. I guess by alone he really meant alone.

"So how are you hyung?" I asked trying to strike up a conversation.
"Tired" ofcourse he is tired I mean when is he not tired!? I thought he will ask me too but I guess that was too much to ask for.

"What are you gonna do?" I asked genuinely curious.
"Escort Jimin to his new room." He said- Wait HIS NEW ROOM THAT MEANT MY ROOM UGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! But ofcourse I couldn't show the annoyance as he is his soon to be son after all.

" Where is he now then?"
"At our room."
"Cool."
"I'll go now kid see you in a bit." Who is he calling a kid!? But whatever a kid is always better than a bunny that he last called me because which wolf would like to be called a freaking bunny?

I went inside my room and it was messy as ever no surprises though, dad told me to clear the second bed. I really didn't want to share my room though and I really needed both of the beds to myself  as one bed is used for sleeping and the other one is used as storage for boxes I removed the mattress long ago as the bed was close so I didn't have to walk all the way to the closet to retrieve my things guess that was to much to ask for now.

I was about to clean the room when I had a genius idea! Omega can do the cleaning for me because after all I still am the future alpha of the pack and omegas really do surrender super easily to me! Let's hope that the omega is not a small kid!!!

Satisfied with my plan I thought of doing my homework as I still had to maintain my grades, I am the golden student of the school for a reason after all!!! I took out my school bag and looked for my math book, this was the subject that I was the worst at...

I was halfway through the first sum when I heard my door knock. I went and opened it to find Yoongi with a small guy whom I surprisingly didn't recognize.

"Hey hyung! Who's this?"

"I cant believe you have such a bad memory Jeon this is your new roommate!"

Sooo... he is the omega good to know atleast he is not a five year old like I imagined! I smirked but changed it to a smile quickly.

"Oh... so you are Jimin?"

"Yes I am very good to see you sir..."

"Jungkook and you don't have to call me sir!" I added he has a very meek voice he will be very quick to surrender then!!!

"Oh... okay Mr. Jungkook." Tf- he is making me feel so freaking old how old is he!?

"Just call me Jungkook damnit!" I snapped, Jimin's bottom lip quivered I was feeling guilty to the slightest but I shouldn't feel it so I just left it to be.

"Okay J-jungkook s-s-sorry" he stuttered.

"Jung fucking kook don't you dare talk to jimin like that again if I see you talk to him like that again I won't care that you are the son of the alpha!" Yoongi hyung snapped and I slightly shook with fear but regained myself pretty fast.

"Okay" I replied with a monotone and straight face.

After that Yoongi left and I was thanking God that he didn't come inside the room.

Jimin was standing there awkwardly waiting for me to get away so he could probably get inside the room and I compiled to his pleading eyes and stepped aside.
The game is on. I smirked.

End of Jungkook's POV.

A/N:
Sorry for the late update guys got my report card could've done better but oh well guess I gotta work harder next time!!!
Fighting!
I'll update the next chapter soon though!
Love yall!💕💕💕
Peace out✌
~arz