I'm not sick...1/2 (Ace!Henrik) {Aphobia}

!Trigger warning: Aphobia, Medical proffesional not believing someone!

(Idk if it is a trigger, but it makes me feel bad, so I'll include it. Fellow ace here, this is from personal experience!)

"I need to talk to you, privet." Dr.Iplier walked into the livingroom, where Henrik talked to Mark and Jack about something. The other doctor turned to face him, "Me? Vhat is it?"

Iplier frowned, "Do you know what "privet" means?"

"Oh, alright. Exuse me." he got up from his place on the couch and followed Iplier into his office space, "Ok. Nov you can tell me vhat."

Iplier became serius in a heart beat, "Well, we should sit down first. I'm sure it'll figure itself out."

"Vhat vill? Vhat are ve talking about?" Henrik looked at him, confused. Iplier smiled a bit, "I doubt that it will cause any more damage. I'm sure that I caught it in time."

"Vhat? Is somebody sick? Vhy is that privet information?" Henrik still didn't understand but Iplier explained, "Well, I'm affraid that you are. I don't want to start any panic, that is why I'm talking to you here. When we are working together here, we are talking allot. Because of that I found out that you have a really alarming symptom. It can be dangerous, fast."

Henrik thought for a minute before asking again, "And that vould be? As far as I knov, everything is fine since I vent to doctors few days ago."

"They aren't that good then, this can kill." added Iplier, "Anyway, we should talk about that."

Henrik wasn't sure but noded, "I guess, ask avay.  I still didn't catch on."

"To be bland there seems to be a big hormone inbalance. We are both adults so I'm gonna ask right away, did you thought about getting it tested?" Iplier looked over some notes that he made and Henrik laughted, "No, because I don't have an inbalance. Vhere did you get that from?"

Iplier raised an eyebrow, "I remember us talking about having any relationships and you did mention this to me. It's nothing we can't reasonably talk about, it's just a symptom."

"I didn't say anything remotly like that? Listen I'm glad to hear that you care about my vell being but, I'm not sick. If it makes you feel better, my lab vork came out completly fine last time." Henrik brought up his point and smiled, "I'm sure that it is just a misunderstanding. I can assure you."

Iplier felt silent so Henrik continued, "I assume that you meant me being ace."

"Well, since it's not a thing. Henrik you have to think with your brain." the other doctor started again, without realizing how he hurt his friend, "Listen I get if you're scared, being ill like that can be odd. Just try and listen to me, I'll help you out. We will make this work and you will get better."

"I'm fine, I'm not ill." Henrik walked towards the door but Iplier stoped him, "Hey, it's fine! You will get better in no time; just trust me."

"I vould like to trust you but you don't trust me so, vhy should I?" Henrik got angry by that point, "There is nothing vrong vith me and you should knov hov that feels like. I'm leaving, don't try this again."

Iplier didn't try to stop him and let him leave his office. When Henrik got back into the livingroom Jack saw right away, that something was wrong, "Is everything ok?"

"Can ve leave?" Henrik hoped that atleast Jack would believe him. He was taken back, "What happenned? I'm sure that we can talk it trought."

Henrik sighed, "I don't think so. I don't realy vant to talk about it either."

Jack hesitated for a bit before agreeing, "Ok, well... If you'll get Chase, we can go. Should I do something? Are you sure that you are ok?"

"I'm fine, just don't listen to him." Henrik smiled and walked away. Jack turned to Mark, "I assume that they had a fight. It's gonna be cool in no time, right?"

Mark noded, "Yea, I wouldn't worry about it."

"Jack, are you leaving already? What? He's just being a coward, he's sick Jack. He needs help." Iplier walked into the room, "Please, it'll be alright."

Jack froze, "I believe him dude. I'm sure that this was just a misunderstanding."

"Edward, leave Henrik be." Mark stopped the doctor who wanted to say something again. Henrik walked back with Chase, "We're going allready? Man, I didn't even finished first round."

Jack quickly walked to the front door, "Yea, Henrik has some more work. You can come back if you would want to. Sorry Chase."

"No biggie, doc told me what happened." Chase admided and dr.Iplier smiled, "And you believe that? Come on, am I the only one with the brain? Grow up!"

"You grov up!" Hernik had anough, "I genuinely thought that you are my friend. I covered up more mess ups that I can count and vhat do I get for it? Nothing more then you trying to be smart, I guess. I keep secrets but vhen I tell YOU something I'm ill? Vhat the heck!"

"I'm looking after you, like a friend should." Iplier explained but Mark stopped him again, "You did what? That's not ok! What were you trying to do?"

Iplier sighed, "You can't tell me that I'm wrong. I would get pretty much anything from you; you do you. I just drew the line at this, which is borderlining a disorder."

"Doc, it's not a disorder." Chase stood up for his friend, "I don't remember anyone in this house telling you that, when you came out! Why do you think that you're ok but he isn't? At least keep your mouth shut, if anything!"

"Can we just go home? Please? It doesn't bother me." Henrik backed up, not wanting Jack and Mark to fall out with each other. Both youtubers were confused by the situation but seemed to understand a bit. Mark turnet do Jack, "You should go. I'll call you up later Jack."