I'm not sick...2/2 (Ace!Henrik) {Comfort/Found family}

"Is everything ok? Would you like to talk about it? You can trust me no matter." Jack sat down next to the doctor, who noded, "It's ok. I'm kinda sad that, I lost a friend like that."

"Yea, what was with that? I want you to know that I believe you. It's ok to be different, if that is the case; everyone is uniqe." the youtuber smiled. Henrik smiled back, "Thank you. I shouldn't have told him that."

Jack sighed, "It's not about you. When you trust someone, you do tell them personal things. I guess that he didn't react the way you planed him to?"

"I didn't thought that it vould be a big deal and even if. This situation made my stomach turn honestly. Vhat do I do nov?" the doctor took of his coat and Jack smiled, "Nothing, what would you do? It's his problem that he is being weird about it. In my, no way professional, opinion you need to just ignore him. He doesn't want to trust you; you don't need to talk to him. As easy as is."

Henrik agreed, "I guess; I don't know. I mean, ve vere friends for a fev years... It's kinda odd to me that it's so easy to lose someone."

"Well you didn't have any idea. Honestly, I'm suprised aswell. You wouldn't say that he, of all people, would do something like that. I can assure you, that we are not going anywhere, promise." Jack put his hand on doctors shoulder. He thought for a bit before he shruged, "You're right. I'm glad that I have you all."

"We're glad that we have you here." Chase came back from his room and sat down next to the doctor before qouting him, "I swear that I'll get you, if you start talking bad about yourself doc. I don't take that kind of nonsence in this house."

Everyone started to laugh and Chase noded, "Now we're talking. You don't need to worry about him, it's his problem. Would you like to play some videogames with us today? You never show up when we call you."

"Vell, I'm not really good at it, nov am I. But sure, I don't have anything else to do anyvay." doctor added but Chase smiled, "That doesn't matter. The important thing is, that you're having fun. I lose all the time anyway. I'll call everyone here. You two need to set this up; we're playing on the tv."

Jack agreed and got up, "See, it doesn't matter. You can just forget it and play with us. If he tries to be mean again, we'll get him, don't even worry."

"Just don't take it out on Mark, I douth that he has anything to do vith it." Henrik noded and picked a pair of controlers off of the floor. Jack sighed, "I know. I'm kinda wondering if he knew about his intentions. I douth that he has anything to do with it too, don't worry. Now, what are we playing? Chase! "

May continue...