A dumbass, that's what you are (Son!Chase/Dad!Henrik) {Found family}

Lots of people have this headcanon and so do I. Let's go!

"Uhh, Henrik? Are you home? I saw your car outside and I have a problem." Chase walked into the house, closing the doors after himself. Doctor barely heard someone walking in from his office, "Vho is that? Vere you talking to me?"

Chase walked to the stairs to their rooms and yelled back, "Here's Chase, I got into truble! Maybe you can help a bit. It's starting to hurt and I realised what happened."

"Vhat did you do?" Henrik went into the hallway and saw Chase holding his shoulder, "Come in here, I'll take a look."

Chase sat down on the table in Henriks office and sighed, "I got into a fight because someone said that I am a disappointment. Also that Stacy left because I'm no better then a... Well, I will not finish that; you don't need to know that word."

"Bold of you too assume that I don't knov it allready. You don't have to tell me either vay, if you don't vant to. Do you have any bruises or is it just the shoulder?" the doctor put his glasses back on and Chase raised an eyebrow, "Don't you need them all the time?"

Henrik smiled nervosly, "Vell I see the screen vithout them. It's a bad habit I have to admit. I'm trying to break it vith mixed results. Any other injuries?"

"Oh, no. At least none visible yet. Bruises take time so, we'll se." Chase finaly answered and Henrik nodded, "I knov. Nothing else hurting then? Ok, can you move the shoulder?"

Chase hesitated for a minute, "I mean it hurts but I would say so. I think that the joint popped out."

"Did you punch them?" Henrik questioned Chase further and he agreed, "Yes, I did. He made fun of you too. He said that: 'If he was a good father, you would be a better son.' I got mad and you can imagine the rest."

Henrik smiled a bit, "If I were your real father, you would be better shon then I will ever deserve. I have to put it back in place, it'll hurt for a bit."

"Yea, ok." Chase closed his eyes tightly and the doctor did as he said. Chase hissed as he heard the barely noticible pop.

"Fine, done. Are you alright?" Henrik looked at him concerned but Chase just laughted, "Of course. This happened often when I was a kid. I got into fights and was losing too."

Henrik put one hand on his shoulder, "You're save here and you don't have to fight for me. I'm not the best dad too, I'm sure that you vouldn't be better off vith me as a father figure."

"I disagree with that. In my opinion, you are the best dad I could ever hope for. If I can call you dad! We never really settled on that." Chase got embarrassed but doctor didn't seem as thrown off as Chase expected, "You do anyvay and I do not mind at all. If you want to you can call me that."

Chase raised an eyebrow, "For real? Well... Thanks dad!"

"No problem, that's vhat I'm here for. Jack's gonna come here in a minute, I'm sure that he'll love to hear vhat happened." added Henrik and Chase smiled, "Yea. Just agree that you are a good guy, that'll make me feel better."

"If you can do the same, then sure." doctor turned to face him again and Chase smirked, "Wow, you do go the extra mile. Fine, we are both good people. Thanks for helping me out but, it's still hurting a bit."

"It vill sattle in a minute, I douth that you need a painkiller for that." doctor assured Chase and he agreed, "You're right, I can take that. You're the best dad."

"You are the best shon as I alvays say. Don't let other people throv you off, they don't deserve your attention."

Next up?

...