You can't walk, stay put (Sick!Sneep/Iplier) {Sick fic/Fluff/Dash of angst}

So I found this illnes, that is really horrible and I wish the best life for anyone with. Let's give it to someone... I'm sorry, so it wouldn't be mentioned by name.

"Don't worry Chase, I got this." Iplier smiled as he waved Chase of, "I'm a doctor after all. You go work with Jack and I'll make sure that he stays in bed. Not that he can go far anyway."

Chase huffed, "You would be suprised. Don't forget that you're here just because Jack needs my help. That Henrik trusts you doesn't mean that I do aswell."

"Calm down Chase, I know. Don't worry about it, we'll manage." Iplier insisted and Chase finally nodded, "Right, you better. Just don't break anything and don't set the house on fire, if you must turn on the stove. See you at around six. I hope that you know what you signed up for."

Iplier ignored the last part and locked the front door behind Chase. It took almost half an hour to convince Chase to leave. Iplier took in the silence for a minute before he walked back upstairs, "Are you alive? Chase left just now. Sorry, that it took a while."

He speed up a bit after not getting an answer, "Henrik? Can you hear me from here?"

"Yes, I'm ok." Henriks voice sounded even more tired then in the morning. Edward (Iplier) went into the room, "You should tell me that right away, I was getting worried. LIE DOWN, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"

Henrik was trying to stand but failed, nearly falling over if Iplier wouldn't catch him, "You can't walk, did you forget that? It's just gonna make it worst. Don't tell me that it doesn't hurt, I'm not falling for that."

"Come on, I'm sure that I can vork on the computer at least. It's not that bad." Henrik still protested but Edward didn't have any of it, "It's not that bad now, because you were still all this time. If you continue to rest, it'll go away faster and you can go back into the hospital. Just stay put, don't get up like that!"

Edward got Henrik to lie down again and frowned, "Honestly now, are you allright? Do you want more painkillers? We can watch something if you're that bored."

"It's bearable, thanks." Henrik looked around the room, "I guess anything is better then just existing. I vould be rather vorking to be honest."

Edward sat on the chair next to him, "I can tell but, you'll be able to work better when you're ok. Work can and will wait, it's fine to rest when you need it. You can't walk or sit upright without being in pain so, don't do it please. It's unessesery."

Henrik shruged but didn't say anything. Edward took that as a yes and turned on the computer, "I'll choose something now. You can have a choice after. Cool?"

"I guess. Sorry for being a burden." Henrik agreed but Iplier smiled, "You aren't. You're just not use to being take care of. I don't see that big of a deal; we'll just hang out until you can walk again. As easy as is."

Henrik nodded, "I mean sure but, you have vork to do and Chase does asvell."

"Not today, that's why I'm here. As far as I recall, you do stay at home when someone is sick. Just to put that into perspective. You know, you take care of people but aren't willing to be taken care of." Iplier added and Henrik rolled his eyes, "That's not the same thing."

Iplier raised an eyebrow, "Where? Tell me one diference."

"Vell... I'm a doctor for one." Henrik answered, not too confident with the explanation. Iplier sighed, "You're just stuburn. Doctors get sick more then normal people, we both know that. This is something that you can't control so just chill for a few days. We'll watch this, it's about space. Do you have this thing in english?"

Henrik shot a glare at him, "Guess."

"Probably yea." Edward bit his lip, "Sorry. I just... nevermind."

"You are an idiot. Vhy are ve together?" Henrik looked at the celing and Edward laughted, "Coz' I'm cute, handsome and caring?"

Henrik turned to the monitor and sighed, "Can I mix these painkillers vith sleeping pills?"

"Should I take a look?" Iplier took the bottle from Henriks bedside table and he nodded, "You would be awesome."

Iplier started the video and leaned back, "See, if you would be just lying down like that it'll go away faster. And you wouldn't have to be stuck here with me."

"Ok, but you can't leave. If I have to stay in bed, you're here too." Henrik grabed Ipliers hand and he took it, squezing a bit, "Of course I will, I'm not leaving. By the way you're talking, you're taking the painkiller. Maybe it'll help you fall asleep."

Next up?

A dumbass, that's what you are (Dad!Henrik/Son!Chase) {Not a ship!}