Any Au/Headcanons?

Ok, so I have an Au for this one. It works like Sander sides (Ok, if you don't know, will explain). Jack and Mark have their egos in their mind, where they live in two houses. They do have few Jacks traits each, good and bad.

This is my own Au that stories would be set in if not specificaly said otherwise. Stories don't have continuity and are not set on the same timeline.

As for the household (this is Septics specificaly but, they can interact/be shiped):

Henrik is the mom (His acent is hard to write for a lot of people. Mine will have V instead of W and that's it. I heard German and am sure that it doesn't work that way). He makes shoping lists and wrote the list of rules, which is on the fridge (it's cute ok). If he is working it's usually Marvin or Chase that take the lead.

Jackie adopted a small army of cats of the street. Henrik only allowed them to stay if Jackie took care for them and all of them got their shots. They did; the're staying.

Angus (the hunter) doesn't live with them. Idk why, they are all still friends.

Anti can posses others! He is a demon and can originaly do that. He is most inconsistant character out of them in any other way. Don't expect him to be anything extra anyway. If not a main character or plot element he is usually just hanging around or being an a########. About the possession thing! He can talk to people he tries to manipulate in their mind. Everyone can fight back and not get possesed. The main trigger for possession is sensitive information. If one of them is vulnerable he can just steal their body. There can be angs! O my someone, THE ANGST!

Some headcanons (How I want to write certain characters. Is up to you, this is my preference). I will write asexual Henrik. Now, why is that?

I'm ace myself and did not have any visible representation growing up (not saying that there isn't, it's just rare and far between). Henrik is my comfort character and I do project my lack of sexuality on him (no shame). I want you to know, that you can have a romantic or platonic relationship without the need to do that stuff. In my opinion this is an important conversation to have. You can comment here or contact me, if you would want to elaborate. Sure he doesn't have to be; I will do without if necessary to the plot. In any other story, he will be ace. He can be shiped (I love lots of the dynamics, my standard Au is panromantic) but will be ace. I hope that you understand; it's really important to me personally.

Ace people stick together, like the dragons we are!

As to anything else. Jameson Jackson (JJ for short) is mute. Anti physicaly ripped his voicebox(?) out and Henrik wasn't able to save it. He uses sign language to comunicate with others and everyone learned it. Marks an Jacks egos do know each other. Bing and Chase are friends and doctors work in the same hospital; Henrik is a surgeon and Iplier (whos name is Edward mostly) is a practitioner.

That's about it... any other headcanon or Au is welcomed and will be written with care!