A REAL relationship (Ace!Sneep/Iplier) {Hurt/Comfort/Aphobia}

!Trigger warning: Aphobia, It looks a bit non con for a minute but nothing happeneds (You should still skip tho)!

Idea: Relationships don't have to be 'adult fun time' based to be real. Everyone I told that doesn't agree in my life, but it's the truth.

You are all valid and will find the one that will not force you to do something you don't want to!

"Can Henrik stay over for the night? I need him for one case consultation this week." Iplier came into the living room where Mark was writing a script for his next video. Mark turned to him and nodded, "Of course, I said that he's welcome."

Iplier smiled and walked back into his room, where he found Dark, "Good morning doctor."

"Good morning? Is there anything I can help you with?" Iplier froze in the doorway but Dark smirked, "No, I just want to chat. You seemed lonely."

Iplier carefully walked into the room and sighed, "I'm not, my boyfriend is coming over in few minutes."

"You know, I have a question for you." Dark ignored his answer. Iplier was puzzled even more, "Oh, ok. Well ask then."

The demon frowned, "What is up with you and that german doctor? You aren't really dating so, what's up with that?"

"We are dating." Iplier turned to look at him again, "I don't see how hard it is to understand. You know, like a man and a woman."

Dark groaned, "I know how THAT works, I wasn't born yesterday. It's just that there are certain requirements for a relationship like that."

"That's a lie, this is perfectly fine. He doesn't want to do that and I respect it." Iplier answered, pretty pissed, "You know, you start to annoy me with this. Shut up."

Dark rolled his eyes, "I'm looking out for you. How do you know, that he loves you at all?"

Before Iplier could answer Dark walked away, leaving him there alone. Iplier sighed before he got a phone call, "Doctor Edward Iplier, how can I help you?"

"Hey, It's Henrik. I don't knov if I should knock or vhat?" Henrik said from outside of Marks house and Iplier turned around, "I'll let you in, wait a minute."

He walked downstairs and turned to Mark before answering the door, "Mark, can I have a question?"

"Yes? What's wrong?" Mark looked up from his work but Iplier backed off, "Nevermind, I'll ask later. Henrik's here."

Mark smiled and Iplier went to open the door, "Hi, do you have any idea about what I send you?"

"A fev; did they have any blood tests done?" Henrik answered and walked in. They went into Ipliers room and talked about the case. Darks words were still on the back of Edwards mind even tho he tried to ignore it. Henrik noticed Edwards staring, "Are you ok? Vhat are you thinking about?"

Iplier snaped out of it and looked at him, "Nothing, it's no big deal. Let's get on with this."

"Are you sure?" Henrik noticed how he was visibly thinking about something that was not their case. Edward nodded, "Yes, it's cool. We can disscus it later."

Henrik smiled which made Iplier feel butterflyes in his stomach. He knew that Henrik cared and did love him as much as he did. The words that Dark said were still there however. When they were done with that, they sat on Ipliers bed and talked. Henrik made a joke which wasn't really funny but Edward laughed anyway, "This is stupid! What?"

"Come on, you like these." Henrik teased and Edward agreed, "Just because it's so bad, it's good."

Henrik rolled his eyes ironicaly and Edward saw his moment. He kissed Henrik, putting one arm around his waist. Henrik was taken back for a second before kissing back. They pulled away before Iplier took his chance, "How far?"

"Vhat do you mean?" he pushed him back a bit but Edward explained himself, "I mean, can we make out? Like, I'm bored. You're cool with that, right?"

Edward took the other by his waist and, since Henrik seemed to agree with that, they kissed again. Edward leaned into the other as his hands went under his shirt. Henrik let him do that, not really having any need to do the same. He did huged him as they puled for air. Edward looked him over, "You need to get another shirt."

"I have a fev shirts, they just look the same." Henrik laughted which made Edward blush, "What about no shirt?"

Henrik smiled and kissed a back of Edwards neck, "I mean, I'm too lazy."

!

"Well, that's not a problem." Edwards blush darkened but he did help him out of the shirt, pining him to the bed, "There is only one problem now."

"Huh?" Henrik looked at him puzzled before realising what he meant, "I said that, I'm not cool vith this. Please stop."

Edward thought for a bit, Darks words still echoing in his mind. He let go of Henrik wrists, apologising, "Sorry, I... I didn't mean it. I mean..."

!

"It's fine just... ve should go to sleep." Henrik sat up and Edward nodded, "Sorry, I thought that... I didn't mean to make you feel bad."

Henrik huged him, "You didn't, vhat about that sleeping?"

"Wow, you must be tired." Edward laughed, "I'm sorry. It wouldn't happened again. Let's sleep."

Henrik kissed his forehead before pulling him into bed, "Ja, der Schlafen. Ve'll both like that. Just don't mention it again. Ve can talk tomorov if it's an issue for you."

"It's not I... Dark said that it's a part of a relationship. I didn't want to be weird." Iplier explained and Henrik smiled, "I'm sorry to hear that. That does happened a lot. Just don't mind it. Maybe sleep, tomorov ve'll have a clearer head."

Edward agreed and got out of his own shirt before cudling up to Henrik. Both of them falling asleep in each others arms.

Next up?

...