Just five more minutes (Anti/Ace!Henrik) {Fluff/Dirty minded demon}

Idea: Idk, I nedded fluff before going full on angsty teen.

Henrik wants everyone to get at least six hours of sleep. Anti wants to be on Jacks laptop for five more minutes for about an hour now.

"Everyone is already in bed, vhy aren't you Anti? It vas five minutes half an hour ago." the doctor came back into the kitchen and the demon didn't even turn to him, "Well, five more minutes then. What's the harm in it? You're still awake."

Henrik fell silent so Anti turned to him, "You got nothing to say? Suprising."

"I'm going to bed as soon as you are." Henrik frowned but Anti knew better. He got up from his chair and smirked, "Prove it doctor."

Henrik sighed and without mising a beat gave him an answer, "See you in bed in five minutes then."

Anti went red, "Uh, in what?"

"In my bedroom, in five minutes. You vanted proof, right?" Henrik laughted, making Anti blush even more, "But, I thought that... In your..."

Henrik turned around, "Don't even think about it. Vhen I get out of shover, you'll be there."

"You're a b#### Henrik!" Anti glitched but the doctor ignored it, "If you'll be lucky, ve can cudle. It doesn't seem to go that vay sadly."

Henrik went to the bathroom to take a shower and Anti stood there for a second. He turned to the laptop on the table and turned it off before walking upstairs. He went into his room and changed into one of his shorts. While he did so the shower stoped, signaling Henrik coming back. Anti teleported into Henriks room and sat on the bed, waiting for Henrik to change.

"I didn't expected you to do that." Henrik walked into the room and Anti smiled, "Your offer sounded pleasing doc, how could I."

Anti smirked and got up, puting his hands around the doctor. He noticed that Henrik in fact didn't change. Henrik turned red instantly since he had only his boxers on, "Vell, I vould like to put on something... more before going to sleep."

"Sure, but you'll be sleeping. You said that yourself." Anti let go of him and watched him get dressed before getting in bed. It didn't take them a second to fall asleep, Anti laying on the others chest. Both of then surely got at least six hours of sleep.

Next?

...