I mean, not in that sense (Ace!Sneep/Iplier) {Iplier found family/coming out}

Idea: Same...

Most of my stories will probably be Ace!Henrik/Iplier, just so you know

Most of my stories will probably be Ace!Henrik/Iplier, just so you know. I love other ships, I just don't have any other ideas at the moment and need reassuring at this time. It's been hard...

"Ok, so what now?" Iplier turned off the tv and Sneep yawned, "I don't knov, sleep? It's like midnight at this point. That's vhat happens vhen you vatch just one more episode."

Iplier glared at him, "Don't tell me that it wasn't interesting, you were watching the entire time."

"Anyway, so that's what are we gonna do? Can you stay the night?" Iplier got up from the couch. Sneep just nodded, "That's vhat I'll do. I can stay, if you don't have a problem vith it. Just sleeping, nothing else."

Iplier agreed but sighed, "Of course. Not gonna lie, I was hoping for cuddles."

"You knov vhat, yea. Let's cuddle; can I sleep in your bed?" Henrik got up as he huged the other doctor from behind. Iplier smiled, "Yes you can, I suggested it a long time ago."

---Time skip---

"Doctor, can I ask you something?" Mark came into the office and Iplier turned towards him. Sneep was at home allredy so Iplier was sure that Mark didn't suspect anything. Iplier smiled, "Yes? How can I help you?"

Mark closed the door behind him and walked closer, "To begin, I don't see it as a bad thing. Was someone here last night when I was out?"

"For a bit, Henrik was over. We watched tv in the living room, he went home early on. Why?" doctor raised an eyebrow but Mark questioned again, "No, I meant overnight. Was someone leaving right before I came back?"

"What? No, why? Was something unlocked? What are you on about?" doctor looked at him puzzled. Mark just sighed, "I have cameras outside and I looked them over. I was just wondering what you'll say. What is going on, you're sleeping together?"

"Ou, huh. No we aren't... Not in the sense that you are thinking anyway." Iplier awkwardly smiled. Mark nodded, "I'm just wondering. Who am I to tell you off. Sorry, it seems like I scared you."

Doctor sighed, reliefed, "That's great to hear. You got me worried there."

"Sorry doctor. I didn't mean anything by this. It's just odd to me that you lie like that. It's fine with me and I'm sure that it's with everyone." Mark added and started to walk out before Iplier stops him, "So, you don't mind that we are together?"

Mark raised an eyebrow, "Why would I? Come on, is that what you think of me?"

"No, that sounded bad. I just never thought about it and didn't mean it that way." Iplier admited and Mark laughted, "Don't take it too seriusly. You know me, I don't care what you do, if it makes you happy. In that case, shouldn't we make another key?"

Iplier went red almost instantly, "Hey, it's not that serius yet. Jez Mark!"

"I saw that from a mile away. Heck, everyone saw that from a mile away. You two couldn't stay friends for long." Mark comented before turning around again, "I have stuff to do and you too. Just tell me when that'll be relavant again. Don't worry about it."

Doctor smiled, "Thank you Mark, see you around."

Next up?

...