Vhen I die... (Anti/Henrik) {Angst/Mention of death}

Idea: I'm at the point of teen level angst. Sometimes you need to let your negative emotions out and I do it this way. Enjoy (^///^)

Sometimes people become realy aware of their own mortality. There isn't a better place for that then the hospitals operating room at the end of your shift.

Anti stayed up all night, hoping that Henrik would get out of his room to scald him. Nobody did so however and Anti became nervous. The doctor came home yesterday in a bad mood and locked himself in his room without a word. Demon looked at the clock and got up from the couch. It was morning already with no sign of Henrik. Anti went upstairs and knocked on his door, "Henrik? What happened honey? Are you ok?"

"Anti? Shouldn't you be sleeping?" Henrik sounded tired but just his voice alone calmed the demon down. Anti smiled to himself, "I can ask you the same thing. What's wrong?"

There was a minute of silence before Henrik answered, "Can I ask you something Anti?"

"Of course, anytime." the demon leaned on the door and doctor did the same on the other side, "Vhen I pass avay, vill you make sure that everyone is allright?"

Anti froze, "Why? Is everything ok? Are you sick? Would you mind me coming in?"

"You can, I'm just... I'm still ok." admited Henrik and Anti teleported in. He sat on the doctors bed and pated a place next to him, "That's good to hear. Why still? What hapened?"

Henrik sat down next to him, wiping his eyes. Anti smiled and huged him tightly. They sat there for a while with Henrik not being able to say a word. The doctor did get his voice back eventualy, "I don't vant you to vorry. I just... everyone dies. And ve all knov that I'll pass avay first."

"Who said that? You aren't that older then we all are. You don't have to worry at all. Did you even sleep at night? You look tired." Anti took one of the blankets and put it around the doctor who shivered, "Nein, I had vork to do."

Anti rolled his eyes and pushed Henrik onto the bed, "No, you were worying. I know you, this wouldn't ever work on me. You don't have a shift, get some sleep."

Henrik whined in protest but his eyes were already closing, "Nein, I'll be fine."

"You'll be fine when you sleep, exactly." Anti laughted a bit before laying next to him, "At least rest with your eyes closed. We'll worry about these things when it comes to it, allright? There is no need to stress about something so far away."

Henrik yawned and nodded, "Still, you'll make sure that they're ok, right?"

"I'll make sure that they are ok, promise. Now close your eyes and your mouth, you are tired." added the demon as he took Henriks glasses and put them on the night stand, "I'll still be here, when you wake up. Nobody's dying any time soon."

Next up?

...