Willy The Weasel X Reader (PART 1)

(( ALSO SPOILERS FOR THE MOVIE, WELL ONE OF THE DEATHS IN THE MOVIE... ANYWHO LETS GOOOOO, FIRST X READER AND ITS ALSO FOR simp09876 ))

(READERS POV):

I was walking with my friends who were gonna set the whole damn place on fire as I spilled gasoline on the damn place, Until liv spoke up "Guys we need to rescue that guy." Of course everybody except me. But they were all telling liv that she was crazy but I didnt think so... I suddenly spoke up "Hey liv, can I come with you?" I asked her. Of course, she turned to me and said "No its too dangerous let me go alone." She said as the others told her it takes two to be safe. So she finally gave in. We went in the vent til I heard someone or something move in the vents with us. As soon as I heard that, I saw arty the alligator "OH SHIT." I thought as we ran away til he got stuck in the vent still snapping his jaw tho at us. We heard siren sara and saw her. "Ive been waiting to actually wanna play with a girl friend." I heard siren sara say as we both tried to fight her. After we finished that we ran to the janitor as liv tried to convince him. Before we made it to the janitor we passed by Willy the weasel himself. We then heard the ceiling fall, We also heard people scream and fall into the ball pit. We all ran to where we heard the sound as liv started yelling at them. I soon heard the all too familiar theme song for them as they all powered on. "Guys it's happening." I said to them as they all looked at them. Liv started to get her knife out and cut siren sara til the janitor got her away as she started to complain, everybody went on to do other stuff as I looked up at the weasel powered off. I mean, he looks fluffy... Maybe.. They aren't so bad about murdering people... The animatronic weasels head looked up as I backed up. As soon as the others heard the weasels head up. They soon walked over here. Willy started singing a song '7 little chickens'. He then stopped singing, we all waited in silence as one of us then got killed. He got stabbed in the stomache by Knighty Knight. We soon all separated because of that, i was walking around the stage type area and the rooms as something grabbed me and I blacked out. I soon woke up to be faced to face with the animatronic weasel himself as he looked up at me. He soon started speaking "Hi there!!" He said as he looked at me. "Ummm... Hi?" I said back as he looked at me and tilted his head like a little puppy. "What's your name?" He asked me "Umm... Its (Y/N)?" I said back as he looked at me wanting to know more.

(( ...... CLIFF HANGER INCASE YA WANT MORE!! ))